Darth Bjorn

[M13 - Affa - TT] The Swoop Grand Prix: Affa 5000

*Your entry has earned 15 XP (x2 for limited challenge)*

Much can be said about senate halls and corporate offices, but the most decisive deals have been struck at racing circuits across the galaxy. The circuit at Affa 5000 is no exception in this time of uncertainty.

R4C3: Hello and welcome to this glorious day at the Affa 5000. My name is R4C3, and I will be your host for this evening! I see the contestants are making their way out onto the starting grid…

affa1.jpg

Some time later…

R4C3: The swoops are going into the last stretch of the final lap! Jath Wabit and Slim Verco are side by side! Slim’s trying to catch up on the inside! He’s not seeing the service ramp! Wham!!! Tough luck Slimo! Guess it’s another win for tonight's favorite Bith!

affa4.jpg

///

This was a crazy build... Super fragile and way too many colors for my taste!!! :pir_laugh2: Aaaaanyway... Below are a few more shots:

Spoiler

affa11.jpg

The Champion: Jath Wabit...

affa10.jpg

The not-so-fortunate Slim Verco...

affa3.jpg

Another look without effects...

affa5.jpg

The cheap seats...

affa6.jpg

Another shady deal being struck...

affa7.jpg

Undercover Imp?

affa8.jpg

Placing last minute bets...

affa9.jpg

Details from the circuit...

Edited by goatman461

Really nice build, those speeder bikes do look fragile but thats no different to the current F1 cars!

I love the environment, feels like one of the more cyberpunky worlds like Nar Shaddaa. And that fig using Maz's head with a beard is great.

5 hours ago, Darth Bjorn said:

Much can be said about senate halls and corporate offices, but the most decisive deals have been struck at racing circuits across the galaxy. The circuit at Affa 5000 is no exception in this time of uncertainty.

R4C3: Hello and welcome to this glorious day at the Affa 5000. My name is R4C3, and I will be your host for this evening! I see the contestants are making their way out onto the starting grid…

affa1.jpg

Some time later…

R4C3: The swoops are going into the last stretch of the final lap! Jath Wabit and Slim Verco are side by side! Slim’s trying to catch up on the inside! He’s not seeing the service ramp! Wham!!! Tough luck Slimo! Guess it’s another win for tonight's favorite Bith!

affa4.jpg

///

This was a crazy build... Super fragile and way too many colors for my taste!!! :pir_laugh2: Aaaaanyway... Below are a few more shots:

Reveal hidden contents

affa11.jpg

The Champion: Jath Wabit...

affa10.jpg

The not-so-fortunate Slim Verco...

affa3.jpg

Another look without effects...

affa5.jpg

The cheap seats...

affa6.jpg

Another shady deal being struck...

affa7.jpg

Undercover Imp?

affa8.jpg

Placing last minute bets...

affa9.jpg

Details from the circuit...

now this what I call crazy creativity done right 

keep it up bro

I absolutely love all the details, the extras, the whole atmosphere. It gives me that early-2000s Star Wars game/Fast and Furious feel I want from a Swoop race. Really incredible vibe work, Bjorn.

I dont think I've made anything yet that wasnt fragile. I know the stress lol.

Edited by RocketBoy

Love all the little details who have going on here, form the speeders to the stands. Awesome work!

Love your Bith pilot! And now I'm off to Bricklink to find and buy that dark blue hair piece...

The colors work really well here, and I love your viewing platform. Has just the right feel to it.

Nice speeders. Those painting brushes really fit in very well as driving sticks. It's quite colorful but very creative at the same time. Somehow they fit very well together.