Sign in to follow this  
Edmund Babbington

[Cor- Intro] The Ballad of Doctor Babbington

The bard hops up onto the make-shift stage and strums his lute once to gain everyone's attention. He dramatically clears his throat and begins to speak...

"Today I shall entertain you with a new piece. Just a little something I have been working on. It goes like...this...." 

The Bard Begins

♪♪OHHHHH Doctor Babbington set out from his home. His many debts he wrote down in a tome♪♪

♪♪He stepped foot on a ship called Borzoi. He said it looked as small as a toy♪♪

♪♪The captain gruffly said the cabin is aft. Doctor Babbington thought the captain was daft♪♪

♪♪Doctor Babbington thought it a trick. As he spent the whole first leg being sick♪♪

https://www.flickr.com/photos/190333165@N03/50396030841/in/dateposted-public/

Edited by Edmund Babbington

Good start @Edmund Babbington. You'll have to find a photo hosting website, Eurobricks can't host more than a few small images for profile tags. Personally, I recommend flickr, but they have a photo limit before they start charging you. Imgur, and photobucket work well too. Let us know if you have any questions :pir-classic:

@Mesabi. I found out about the limit last night trying to post all of that. I will work on it this week and fix the pictures. you can barely even see Dr. Babbington being sick poor guy -.-. I will take a look at the ones you recommended and see what would be best.

Edited by Edmund Babbington

♪♪Dr. Babbington arrived at Port Raleigh. He found the denizens quite Jolly♪♪

♪♪He said for the Captain to park the boat. He went and gathered his coat♪♪

♪♪He sought out a place to practice his trade. Something inland so he needn't wade♪♪

♪♪He invited some around for a toast. For he secured a building meant to receive post♪♪

New Practice

♪♪He hung up his sign. Said "this will be fine" and the patients began forming a line."