Rebel Pilot

[M13 - Devaron - TT] “At the end of the day, I was defending myself”

*Your entry has earned 4 XP (x2 for limited challenge)*

Log:

I went to Devaron to see what the planet offered, I’ve never been there before. When I arrived, I landed near a fairly big settlement. The settlement seemed to filled with people looking for work. I was a bit worried, since I had a bounty on me, but I thought I’d be okay. I was able to rent out a tiny house for the few cycles that I would be there. I rented out a speeder, and left to explore the surrounding area. Not far into my adventure, a Zabrak starting tailing me, and eventually started firing at me. Luckily for me, however, I’m a pretty good speeder bike pilot.

Another cropped photo of the speeder chaseSpeeder Chase on DevaronSpeeder Chase on DevaronSpeeder Chase on Devaron

Edited by goatman461

It's a great landscape. You may want to re-read the rules for the challenge, though. You need to have the word "swoop" in the title somewhere to earn double points. 

55 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

It's a great landscape. You may want to re-read the rules for the challenge, though. You need to have the word "swoop" in the title somewhere to earn double points. 

He's right 

Nice to see a speeder that does not follow the conventional 'bike' look... The other one (the bike one) is a bit plain... You may want to download the building instructions from real lego sw bikes, and then modify them to be your own... That's a good way to get into building your own cool speeder bikes... ;)

I'd hate to have that bike bearing down on me! You've got a great start on your build. Both bikes feel a little flat. I'd try to add some greebling or angles if you're looking for improvement points.

On 9/21/2020 at 4:33 AM, Darth Bjorn said:

Nice to see a speeder that does not follow the conventional 'bike' look... The other one (the bike one) is a bit plain... You may want to download the building instructions from real lego sw bikes, and then modify them to be your own... That's a good way to get into building your own cool speeder bikes... ;)

Ok thanks, this is my second attempt at building speeders/minifig scale vehicles so I’ll have to try looking at different models and and modifying them. Also, sorry for not including “swoop” in my title.