Sign in to follow this  
ParmBrick

[GBW] Justice Served - Plighia - Bahn Puor AFB Occupation

The peace negotiations have failed, it is war. Most nations around the world have allied themselves to invade Tosul and overthrow his government, and put an end to the climate of terror that is ravaging the entire region. Plighia as always is at the forefront, her naval fleet stationed in George's Channel is ready to begin Operation Justice Served by the international coalition. The troops have been withdrawn from Burke Atoll, and are now ready for the new mainland deployment this time. But before the land invasion can begin, it is necessary to gain control of one of the strategic hubs of Tosul's army, the Bahn Puor Air Base, on the island of the same name. This AFB plays a very important role in maintaining Tosul's air supremacy in the waters and regions of the neighboring mother country. Dealing with a land invasion without air supremacy, and with the constant danger of raids and counterattacks is not possible. As a result, Plighia's military high command decided to attack and invade the AFB even before operating any movement on the mainland. The goal is to gain control of it, in the best of cases, or otherwise destroy it completely, in order to have an aviation reference and support center during the main campaign, in this way, moreover, it will guarantee the army of constant ground air support and protection.

The attack begins at night, a shower of cruise missiles, launched by destroyers, traveling a wider circuit to evade anti-missile measures on the coast, striking important buildings in the air base, and annihilates the anti-aircraft measures of the same base, thus allowing the approach for troop transport aircraft and helicopters, which are approaching quickly, to avoid running into reinforcements from the mainland. As it happens, a cruise missile hits the pilots dormitory, which flanks the control tower of the airbase, killing most of it, the few remaining have to deal with impassable runways, and most of the aircraft destroyed by the raids. At this point, the military in the base set up hasty and improvised defenses, using cement barriers and supply crates, as well as the vehicles that remained operational in the base.

Eventually the Plighia Air Force transport aircraft arrive at the base, in quadrants D-1, and the occupation begins: soldiers parachute onto the tarmac and others deploy from helicopters, similar to what happened with the invasion of Burke Atoll. They must seek shelter quickly and advance just as quickly.

50359199182_b03a940a54_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (D-1) Bahn Puor AFB Occupation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Sgt. Weisley: "Don't stop! Let's push the enemy back!"

Lt. Serena: "Throw a grenade! Be careful!"

50358334658_e1c48dc759_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (D-1) Bahn Puor AFB Occupation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Tosul soldier 1: "Oh, Fu...!"

*Large explosion occur, a gas bottle near the granade explode also, overturning the nearby vehicle*

50358334753_2c1563626c_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (D-1) Bahn Puor AFB Occupation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Sgt. Weisley: "Let's try a pincer move to overwhelm the others! Radcliff with me!"

Pvt. Radcliffe: "Yes sir!"

50359199647_16656d00b9_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (D-1) Bahn Puor AFB Occupation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

50358335153_75f3b3a461_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (D-1) Bahn Puor AFB Occupation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Cpl. Jeremy: "I cover you from behind!"

Tosul soldier 2: "You'll never get me alive!"

Radio to Tosul soldier 3: "We have lost most of the buildings on the base! you have to resist, we can't afford to lose it! If you have the chance, take refuge..."

Tosul soldier 3: "Things are looking bad ..."

50359038866_fae9ce8c09_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (D-1) Bahn Puor AFB Occupation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Sgt. Weisley: "Surreder!"

Tosul soldier 3, looking to his death comrade: "Ok, ok..."

Lt. Serena: "Help me get into the control tower, hack this door ..."

Spec. Ops Gutierrez: "Let's see, if I link this with this, and insert a fake key in the backdoor of the main panel's recognition system ... Done!"

50359200197_266d00fa39_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (D-1) Bahn Puor AFB Occupation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Lt. Serena: "Gutierrez with me, up the control tower, to the main deck!"

*Up the stairs, a barrier*

Lt. Serena: "I move the barrier away, cover me Gutierrez!"

Spec. Ops Gutierrez: "Yes, pay attention"

Tosul Soldier 4: "Where're the reinforcements?!"

50358335668_8521136f10_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (D-1) Bahn Puor AFB Occupation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

*Shoots*

50359039351_28c347bf4f_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (D-1) Bahn Puor AFB Occupation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Tosul soldier 5: "Command! Here Bahn Puor AFB control tower, the base has fallen, repeat, THE BASE HAS FALLEN!!"

Spec. Ops Gutierrez: "Hands up, surrender!"

50358336038_71c39dd5f4_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (D-1) Bahn Puor AFB Occupation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

*after half an hour of fighting*

Sgt. Weisley: "Command, we have some prisoners, and we finally have taken full control of the air base, all buildings have been secured, minimal losses, we are establishing a security perimeter around the base, and cleaning the runways."

1 hour ago, JintaiZ said:

Fantastic build!

Thank you! :thumbup:I tried to take care of every possible detail: from the steel skeleton of the destroyed dormitory, through the taxiway, to the creation of 4 unique environments in the control tower of the air base.

3 hours ago, SATSOK said:

nice build and nice story :)

well done !!!

Thank you! :wink:I love to give a background and a story behind each of my creations, I think it gives it even more character and originality.

You’ve been awarded ( 6 ) points.

Judges’ comments…

I liked the details that you had here. The narrow landscape did not afford you too many details to build in too much detail but there was plenty where you could get it. The little road dividers were pretty cool too. Nice Build!        

PROS: well detailed inside and outside of the control tower and I like the structure of the radar much. Also the build of the concrete barriers is very interesting

CONS: Too many studs without cover. You used the yellow tiles beautifully as painted lines, but next to empty studs they seemed not to well

SUGGESTIONS: You 've got very nice details but your whole build is kind of empty, and not because of the road plate but because of the empty studs"

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!

Edited by paintballman