amorti

Brunojj1's mind-opener - red supercar - free instructions now available for static version

@thekoRngear they definitely are learning and improving. I saw the 20z tan gears I complained about above have been changed in CaDA's blue crawler.

@brucewayne I have bricks from various Chinese makers mixed up with my Danish Lego. It started with everything segregated, now all that I keep separate is technic pieces (pins, axles, gears, etc) from Lepin, which honestly I should just junk but sometimes are useful if I run out of something. The panels and Liftarms are fine though.

For me you only need to keep it segregated if you ever plan to sell bricks or kits. Otherwise, why make the effort? Would you really order a rare/expensive Lego panel if you already had the same available from CaDA, just to keep the purists happy?

Edited by amorti

Here comes my White Italian Supercar in White/Dark Blue made from Lego.... still not finished (right Seat missing) and open for additional mods.

Together with some of my further Line up... The Ford is still in operation... Dark Azure is sometimes a Killer in part availability.

I must confess it is so much more better espacially against the lambo.. however, the quantity of all warm words for Bruno's work, what should i add :)

Grüße aus Osnabrück

1.jpg

seems I am only allowed of 0.1 MB - so here a look of all cars...

3.jpg

Edited by n2kar_jw
Upload Pic

@n2kar_jw That white/dark blue looks amazing! Regarding pictures, you’re supposed to host them somewhere externally. For example imgur, flickr or bricksafe. You can then link them here and eurobricks will automatically format them in your post. That P1 looks really cool as well btw. 

22 minutes ago, LvdH said:

@n2kar_jw That white/dark blue looks amazing! Regarding pictures, you’re supposed to host them somewhere externally. For example imgur, flickr or bricksafe. You can then link them here and eurobricks will automatically format them in your post. That P1 looks really cool as well btw. 

Ok thx. Give me some time and I will be able to provide some high quaility Pics if the community does not mind of too much picture Spam ;)

Yeah, the color combo are the ones I like the most for the real cars. And as fact, not so much people have these cars in this colors :)

Cheers

Question: is it allowed to Upload the rebrickable partlist here in the Forum?

Edited by n2kar_jw

Not really my place to decide, but since CaDA has now hosted instructions for free on their Facebook fan group, so I see no issue with posting a parts list for a mod version. 

@n2kar_jw what an awesome color scheme across all of your builds. :thumbup: I really like your interpretation of the Gulf livery. Looking forward for the higher resolution images.

I’ve recently spotted this set of technic rims https://technic-rims.com/products/ferrari-488?variant=35312893657254 
Have you fitted 3D printed rims before? I’m curious how much better they will look if I would get them sanded sand spray painted with several coats.

That yellow car looks stunning, very good colour for a ferrari.

After reading some experiences with the CADA set i dont think i will be getting it though, apparently the part quality isnt quite up there yet. If a parts list is ever available i might see about bricklinking it, although i suppose the price will be astronomical if one goes that way.

This particular color scheme is appealing to me, but I don't think that all the parts needed for the body work are available in "dark blue".

Ferrari-488-Pista-Blu-Scozia-Jay-Kay-HR- 

1 hour ago, brucewayne said:

This particular color scheme is appealing to me, but I don't think that all the parts needed for the body work are available in "dark blue".

Ferrari-488-Pista-Blu-Scozia-Jay-Kay-HR- 

Dark Blue is a very nice choice, but not possible with original lego parts. Panels could be OK, but connectors and Soft axle not available.

Edited by n2kar_jw

Here my gallery of hopefully high resolution Pics and the original one which I used for my design...

800x896.jpg

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

640x360.jpeg

800x281.jpg

seems it does not work at the moment work with flickr

Edited by n2kar_jw

Does anyone made a Bricklink parts list? I spent 4 hours, but I got so many errors that couldn't surpass. 

On 3/2/2021 at 11:08 PM, T Lego said:

133622475_10218135520641471_3305878661757048395_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=IjgN4pYhiBcAX-0FNwm&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=e3f944657e5aaea6429a792493af2ded&oe=60643471

I just noticed how they connected the A pillar to the roof in a less stressing way, seemingly using 85x85p.jpg and 85x85p.jpg. Great idea!

11 hours ago, vded said:

Does anyone made a Bricklink parts list? I spent 4 hours, but I got so many errors that couldn't surpass. 

Please send PM. I have one for white / dark blue if you want...

BR

Hi guys,

Until now adept of "true" LEGO, I am very interested in buying this model, especially for its RC integration. However I find it rather difficult to know where to buy it safely in Europe : the official CADA site is unable to evaluate the customs fees, FreekWare seems to import it legally but has no stock, Amazon seems to do it on "marketplace mode" with chinese companies (who to contact in case of problem ?), and AliExpress is such a mess that I do not even know which item to choose... Is this a "legit" one ? https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005002003621258.html

Also, is the "with box" option really interesting ? What does the other one lacks, beside the box itself ?

Any experience to share, especially in France ?

Edited by Celeri

I just built myself a copy of this model, using my custom painted LBG panels. I expect that mine is likely the only LBG one out there (and also likely the ugliest, since the bodywork was compromised a bit, and the color was uninspiring)

It has the four motor setup with high gearing, with drive motors powered from my hobby-ish battery, and the PF powered from my ex-camera battery. It truly is a great model!

IMG_20210329_075950773.jpg

IMG_20210329_080003658.jpg

On 3/12/2021 at 10:08 AM, Celeri said:

Hi guys,

Until now adept of "true" LEGO, I am very interested in buying this model, especially for its RC integration. However I find it rather difficult to know where to buy it safely in Europe : the official CADA site is unable to evaluate the customs fees, FreekWare seems to import it legally but has no stock, Amazon seems to do it on "marketplace mode" with chinese companies (who to contact in case of problem ?), and AliExpress is such a mess that I do not even know which item to choose... Is this a "legit" one ? https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005002003621258.html

Also, is the "with box" option really interesting ? What does the other one lacks, beside the box itself ?

Any experience to share, especially in France ?

I'm in France, in Lyon. I cannot send PM but I have one I'd be willing to sell. It's assembled and fully functional.

On 3/2/2021 at 4:41 PM, n2kar_jw said:

Yeah, the color combo are the ones I like the most for the real cars.

Question: is it allowed to Upload the rebrickable partlist here in the Forum?

Me too, very nice.

Did you get an answer? I would be very happy to get the part lists... so I can see if I have enough white parts or if I "need" to buy the red set from CADA :)

Edited by hutz

Whoo, am I late to the party! I have a couple of questions:

1: If there are free instructions for this model, where are they? Can someone send a copy to me?

2: The CaDa battery and reciever in one is a lot like a Buwizz. I see that LvdH has done it, but with 2 Buwizz. Has anyone tried a pure Lego form with one Buwizz?

3: Is there a partlist of this with pure Lego parts? If so, can someone send it to me? (normal partslist would be ok aswell)

Thanks in advance!

PS: Great work, Brunojj1! Lovely model!

50 minutes ago, Scoar Sonander said:

1: If there are free instructions for this model, where are they? Can someone send a copy to me?

Check out the first post please!

2 hours ago, astyanax said:

@brunojj1 what do you think of these side skirts? :pir-sweet:

They are nice and I love that part in particular along with all the other tricky details where you have filled all those little gaps! My model would look different of course if we´ve had the Ferrari parts one year earlier, including the wheel arches. And I apreciate your attitude of fine tuning the "never ending project", although I guess it´s finished now after you have made the video? One last thing I would recommend: get the door line fix done (easy fix #2). You can simply remove the bush pin, no need to rip it all apart and replace it underneath by the 2L pin, it´s still stable enough.

Edited by brunojj1