Sign in to follow this  
carebear

( MOC ) Time Capsule Treasure Box ( Lego Ideas )

Nice idea. Would it come with minifigures or do you just put some of the ones you already own in it? Certainly nostalgia is a wonderful thing...we enjoy looking at old catalogues all the time. As soon as a set is retired it seems more attractive!

17 hours ago, Retro said:

Nice idea. Would it come with minifigures or do you just put some of the ones you already own in it? Certainly nostalgia is a wonderful thing...we enjoy looking at old catalogues all the time. As soon as a set is retired it seems more attractive!

Thanks for your reaction, it would be nice if Lego would consider combining those, a few classic minifigures, special plates etc. and that you then would fill it up with your own pieces

Greetings!

I take it the walls are just loads of these stacked on top of each other. Isn't the box a bit weak due to the relatively low clutch that these have compared to bricks.

61780.png

Fabuland and a Technic guy?! Yes. Got any Paradisa or Belleville? :grin: Lets get them to bring back the palm tree trunk mold as well. In fact just throw in a ton of discontinued parts :laugh:.

On 9/16/2020 at 3:09 PM, MAB said:

I take it the walls are just loads of these stacked on top of each other. Isn't the box a bit weak due to the relatively low clutch that these have compared to bricks.

61780.png

Hi!

I agree, but i realy like the way they look

I used these buckets before to make wals and than i used technic bars in the middel to make them more sturdy, ( that worked great )

I have not used them in this build, because at te momnent the box feels sturdy enough

Greetings!

18 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Fabuland and a Technic guy?! Yes. Got any Paradisa or Belleville? :grin: Lets get them to bring back the palm tree trunk mold as well. In fact just throw in a ton of discontinued parts :laugh:.

Hi!

Nice to here from you!

You can never go wrong with Fabuland and a Technic guy

Love parts from Paradisa or Belleville

Love the palm tree trunk ( that brings back memory's )

I Now it's a bit of an grazy and hopefull idea,

but maybe in the form of stickers

Greetings!

Edited by carebear