I upgraded my Lamborghini Aventador SV to an Aventador J by using the LEGO small fender part. The internal PF structure is the same, but the body work was completely redesigned.

Here is what I have now.

ACtC-3dLhSOQHXPKLSPqZZzJXqU6EtcDz9kkTo07

ACtC-3cp_aOej8H-BOSx3PbzMnKgqMwEt8wlftAf

ACtC-3cRqZJo0QYGgO5FVsnUo2PF-4p9mktJ3Fni

ACtC-3fZFRLwp7oDpD8I7ddcy6juphK3EMfXDVca

ACtC-3e4BiwSttq-J38TPUlq-CNaAk6ZqV0U4dFD

ACtC-3fWboquCc7UFphY_PkZZDlDeBWjiz6mlxDw

Stay tuned for more updates on this.

Thanks!

I am halfway through building your SV and waiting for more parts to arrive - is it worth pausing at this stage and making your new model?

The SV model somehow eluded me.  Very nice model.... we seem to be getting many 1/8 scale models nowadays, so nice to see something in a smaller scale. 

5 hours ago, Ric079 said:

I am halfway through building your SV and waiting for more parts to arrive - is it worth pausing at this stage and making your new model?

Thanks for being interested. I’d suggest you proceed with SV for now, because I still don’t know when I can make the new instruction ready. (Making instruction is a very painful process as a matter of fact.)

4 hours ago, nerdsforprez said:

The SV model somehow eluded me.  Very nice model.... we seem to be getting many 1/8 scale models nowadays, so nice to see something in a smaller scale. 

Thanks. I believe that model in this scale is the best for remote control, if you don’t want to miss suspension and the details of the car body work. Meanwhile, without motor and battery box, I feel less fun to build a technic model.

11 hours ago, Abraham5G said:

Can you make an Aventador SVJ out of the Sian?

Aventador SVJ is quite different than Sian I think. If making it out of Sian, I think at least the following components have to be re-designed.
- Front bumper
- Rear bumper
- Front light
- Engine hood.

Honestly, Aventador SVJ has more decent looking as a Lambo than Sian.

On 9/23/2020 at 1:12 AM, mihao said:

Aventador SVJ is quite different than Sian I think. If making it out of Sian, I think at least the following components have to be re-designed.
- Front bumper
- Rear bumper
- Front light
- Engine hood.

Honestly, Aventador SVJ has more decent looking as a Lambo than Sian.

Lego built a prototype SVJ in 1:8 scale. It looks the similar to the Sian, but with green SVJ bodywork. Maybe you could use it for reference?

On 9/30/2020 at 5:00 PM, Abraham5G said:

Lego built a prototype SVJ in 1:8 scale. It looks the similar to the Sian, but with green SVJ bodywork. Maybe you could use it for reference?

Mind giving a link to the Lego SVJ 1:8? I couldn't find it. All I know from Lego official is the Sian.