Sign in to follow this  
JintaiZ

LEGO Star Wars Helmets 2021 - Rumors and Discussion!

Which helmet are you the most looking foward to?  

1. 1. Which helmet are you the most looking foward to?

• Darth Vader
    • Scout Trooper
    • Imperial Probe Droid
    • All of them!
    • None
  2. 2. Do you want more helmets do continue in the future?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you think the helmets will be labeled 18+?

• Yes
    • No
    • I have no idea

75304 Darth Vader - 721 pieces and will be priced at 69.99 Euros

75305 Scout Trooper - 567 pieces and will be priced at 49.99 Euros

75306 Imperial Probe Droid - 538 pieces and will be priced at 69.99 Euros

Thanks to promobricks for the news: https://www.promobricks.de/lego-star-wars-2021-neuheiten/108893/

What are your thoughts? Comment below!

Edited by JintaiZ

Definitely looking forward to the Scout Trooper as it’s one of my favourite designs. A bit disappointed if Vader is true as he seems too obvious and it’s been done before as a bust (which I don’t have) but of course a fan favourite.

Probe Droids are a great design but it’s not a helmet ... so it shouldn’t be in this collection. So if it is true I’ll have to think about it before I buy

2 minutes ago, Seasider said:

Definitely looking forward to the Scout Trooper as it’s one of my favourite designs. A bit disappointed if Vader is true as he seems too obvious and it’s been done before as a bust (which I don’t have) but of course a fan favourite.

Probe Droids are a great design but it’s not a helmet ... so it shouldn’t be in this collection. So if it is true I’ll have to think about it before I buy

There was a 75227 Darth Vader Bust.

I think they all sound really interesting. I haven't picked up any of the last round of helmets yet but I fully intend to at some point. Here's my thoughts for these ones:

Darth Vader - could have some interesting techniques. Will be interesting to see how different it is to the previous bust, as the helmets are larger and don't tend to include the shoulders. Probably will be lower on the buying priority list.

Scout Trooper - I love anything to do with these guys. They might be my favourite trooper design in all of Star Wars, and again I'm really looking forward to seeing how they build this one. And it's (supposedly) the cheapest one! The only worry I have is how well the design will translate to LEGO.

Probe Droid - when I saw this I originally thought it was the big buildable figure set rather than one of the helmet collection sets, which led me to believe it would be a Yoda-sized model which would have been awesome. I'm still intrigued by it all the same... But the same price as Vader, with fewer pieces than the cheapest set? Sounds like whoever priced this was the same person that priced the Soulless One. Might have to wait for a discount on this one.

Overall, very eager to see how they end up looking. Hopefully the wave after this will have some good guys or prequel helmets... After six Imperial helmets (I know Boba isn't technically Imperial but he's an OT baddie) we dearly need them.

2 minutes ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

I think they all sound really interesting. I haven't picked up any of the last round of helmets yet but I fully intend to at some point. Here's my thoughts for these ones:

Darth Vader - could have some interesting techniques. Will be interesting to see how different it is to the previous bust, as the helmets are larger and don't tend to include the shoulders. Probably will be lower on the buying priority list.

Scout Trooper - I love anything to do with these guys. They might be my favourite trooper design in all of Star Wars, and again I'm really looking forward to seeing how they build this one. And it's (supposedly) the cheapest one! The only worry I have is how well the design will translate to LEGO.

Probe Droid - when I saw this I originally thought it was the big buildable figure set rather than one of the helmet collection sets, which led me to believe it would be a Yoda-sized model which would have been awesome. I'm still intrigued by it all the same... But the same price as Vader, with fewer pieces than the cheapest set? Sounds like whoever priced this was the same person that priced the Soulless One. Might have to wait for a discount on this one.

Overall, very eager to see how they end up looking. Hopefully the wave after this will have some good guys or prequel helmets... After six Imperial helmets (I know Boba isn't technically Imperial but he's an OT baddie) we dearly need them.

If you want this year's helmets, it's a great time to pick it up now! They are currently on sell at amazon (At least in my region)

75307 is the third helmet in the collection, rather than the Probe Droid.

It is claimed to be an exclusive, similar to how the Tie Pilot helmet was this year. 

The Probe-Droid is 2021’s version of D-0, BB-8 etc etc - buildable Droids.

I assume we will be getting a buildable figure aswell like this years Baby Yoda or last years Yoda. 

My guesses are either a Royal Guard or a Death Star Gunner. 

2 hours ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

:

It seems that something like this was recently.

3 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

75307 is the third helmet in the collection, rather than the Probe Droid.

It is claimed to be an exclusive, similar to how the Tie Pilot helmet was this year. 

The Probe-Droid is 2021’s version of D-0, BB-8 etc etc - buildable Droids.

I assume we will be getting a buildable figure aswell like this years Baby Yoda or last years Yoda. 

My guesses are either a Royal Guard or a Death Star Gunner. 

I'm seeing a lot of sources saying two different things... It would make sense for it to be a buildable droid. Argh the confusion! :wacko:

I guess it's safe to assume the third helmet would be either imperial or a bounty hunter then? A royal guard would be very cool, personally I'd like to see a shoretrooper.

3 minutes ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

I'm seeing a lot of sources saying two different things... It would make sense for it to be a buildable droid. Argh the confusion! :wacko:

I guess it's safe to assume the third helmet would be either imperial or a bounty hunter then? A royal guard would be very cool, personally I'd like to see a shoretrooper.

Darth Vader = Boba Fett 

Scout Trooper = Stormtrooper 

Death Star Gunner/Royal Guard = Tie Pilot. 

I can’t see Lego veering from the OT. Again just my thoughts based off of last years Helmet collection.

3 hours ago, Seasider said:

Doing Vader now makes perfect sense to me as it will help sell the first series. LEGO has messed up in the past missing out important characters and alongside Boba Fett and the Stormtrooper, Vader's makes up the trinity of iconic helmets from the OT. Now we know LEGO are doing Vader, fans waiting to know this will purchase the others.

The US exclusive Vader bust is not part of this series.

23 minutes ago, MAB said:

Doing Vader now makes perfect sense to me as it will help sell the first series. LEGO has messed up in the past missing out important characters and alongside Boba Fett and the Stormtrooper, Vader's makes up the trinity of iconic helmets from the OT. Now we know LEGO are doing Vader, fans waiting to know this will purchase the others.

The US exclusive Vader bust is not part of this series.

Correct.

That's also the reason they won't make another one.

5 hours ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

I'm 99% percent sure the probe droid is the buildable droid. It's head would just be a disk, there's no way lego's making that. The scout trooper's lower price makes me think it'll have the flip-top and therefore be hollow, which I think makes sense. The third helmet is probably just another hunter or stormtrooper variant (snowtrooper would be cool), although it'd be nice if it was a rebel pilot helmet or clone trooper helmet, with different pieces to add for different markings/legions.

I'm a bit confused as to why these topics are popping up, aren't these just the discussion thread but only for a few sets?

8 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I'm a bit confused as to why these topics are popping up, aren't these just the discussion thread but only for a few sets?

Yes.