KevFett2011

[MOC] Star Wars THE MANDALORIAN –Siege on Nevarro

What to do with the minifigures of the LEGO Star Wars set 75292 The Razor Crest? Right, use them in a new MANDALORIAN creation. That is what I did:
Back at the Nevarro cantina, the "Mandalorian", Cara Dune, and Greef Karga are trapped by Moff Gideon and his stormtroopers. The Mandalorian convinces his companions that they should flee to the sewers where his clan has a covert. While he searches for an access point, Cara and Greef watch Gideon's stormtroopers assemble an E-web heavy repeating blaster. The Mandalorian and Cara find the sewer vent underneath a seat.[…]
Djarin contacts Kuiil on his comlink only to be greeted by IG-11, who has the Child. IG-11 tells the Mandalorian that Kuiil has been terminated but clarifies that he is fulfilling his base structure to nurse and protect.
IG-11 rides his speeder bike into the Nevarro settlement, gunning down the stormtrooper and scout trooper sentries stationed at the gate. He then rides through the streets of the settlement, gunning down stormtroopers with his twin blasters including two who were haggling with a local Jawa. IG-11 fights his way through Gideon's troops outside the cantina.
Cara comes to his aid by gunning down more stormtroopers with her repeating blaster. Din Djarin and Greef Karga join the fight, taking down several Death troopers. Despite taking a hit to his leg, IG-11 manages to protect the Child and bring it to safety. Din also guns down several stormtroopers using the E-web heavy repeater blaster cannon.
A death trooper manages to blow open the cantina's door with a detonator. Death troopers storm the cantina but Cara guns them down. Moff Gideon corners the Mandalorian and shoots a box of ammunition, which explodes and wounds Din Djarin. Cara manages to evacuate the wounded Mandalorian while Greef, IG-11 and the Child retreat inside the cantina. Source: 

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Chapter_8:_Redemption

50333981587_b864767323_z.jpgStar Wars THE MA50333135008_e1ffd317c2_z.jpgStar Wars THE MANDALORIAN –Siege on Nevarro by KevFett2011, auf FlickrNDALORIAN –Siege on Nevarro by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

50333820296_8abf2aeb5a_z.jpgStar Wars THE MANDALORIAN –Siege on Nevarro by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

50333820001_ab74af1c54_z.jpgStar Wars THE MANDALORIAN –Siege on Nevarro by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

My MOC shows the Nevarro cantina with the shooting between the empirial troops and Mando, IG-11 with the child, Greef Karga and Cara Dune. I decided to build just a small area infront of the cantina, because a creation with the TIE and the empirial army in formation already excist. 
So what do you think about my new build? Please let me know your opinion in the comments below. 
Greetings Kevin

Here is a reference picture of this scene:

99724-zwei.jpg

Yesterday I uploaded a MOC SHOWCASE on my YouTube channel too, so please have a look:

The window sits too low, the windows itself is a brick too high and the part above the window is too high, everything is out of proportion and i'm just writing this, because i'm insanely jealous of your sick building skills. ^^

Fantastic build! The technic 1x1 bricks for the shots are a great idea and the overall destruction atmosphere is very well captured, including the crystals in the window.

Wow, thank you for this insane feedback from you guys, really enjoy it :D 

By the way... thank you for the showing on the main page... what a great honor :pir-wub:

Greetings Kevin 

Great work! So many great little details here, such as the blaster holes in the cantina walls. I also like how you had IG-11 carry The Child - simple but effective!

Edited by socalbricks

Great build and nice showing of the holes from the blaster hits!

Would by the set and enjoy one of the best parts of the show again :-)