LvdH

Technic 2021 Set Discussion

27 minutes ago, MarkyMark42 said:

The pics have confidential stamped on the so I'm thinking I can't post it

That is correct sirĀ :sweet:

(most likely we have seen those pics already)

21 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

No, the Zetros is new...er.

Ahh okay.

8 hours ago, Jim said:

That is correct sirĀ :sweet:

(most likely we have seen those pics already)

That's good to know I'm doing the right thing šŸ‘

Edit: Info translated from a Dutch webshop

Week 30
LegoĀ® 42128 Technic Heavy Duty Tow Truck 2017 parts MSRPĀ ā‚¬ 149,99 Pre-Order PriceĀ ā‚¬ 129,00
LegoĀ® 42129 Technic 4 x 4 Mercedes-Benz Zetros 2108 parts MSRP ā‚¬ 299,99 Pre-Order Price ā‚¬ 249,00

Week 39
LegoĀ® 42126 Technic ( unknown ) 1379 parts MSRP ā‚¬ 149,99 Pre-Order Price ā‚¬ 129,00
LegoĀ® 42131 Technic CAT D11T Bulldozer 3854 parts MSRP ā‚¬ 449,99 Pre-Order Price ā‚¬ 379,00

10 minutes ago, mpj said:

Where can we pre-order?

This is info from a Dutch webshop.

1 hour ago, Maaboo35 said:

Why is 42126 so expensive? Must have one hell of a licence slapped on it.

Or a lot of Control+ *huh*

~$500 AUD for the Zetros

~$750 AUD for the CAT

unless both of them have some serious stuff going on behind the scenes which is already pretty much in doubt, then lmao keep dreaming TLG

Edited by Bartybum

2 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

Why is 42126 so expensive?

It is not expensive, price close to partscount x 0.1 in EUR is pretty common. Most probably there are powered up or something.

Just now, Jurss said:

It is not expensive, price close to partscount x 0.1 in EUR is pretty common. Most probably there are powered up or something.

It's expensive next to the tow truck, which has a great deal more parts and pneumatics for the same price. It would have toĀ be something special.

Ā 

3 hours ago, Jim said:

Week 30
LegoĀ® 42128 Technic Heavy Duty Tow Truck 2017 parts MSRPĀ ā‚¬ 149,99 Pre-Order PriceĀ ā‚¬ 129,00
LegoĀ® 42129 Technic 4 x 4 Mercedes-Benz Zetros 2108 parts MSRP ā‚¬ 299,99 Pre-Order Price ā‚¬ 249,00

Week 39
LegoĀ® 42126 Technic ( unknown ) 1379 parts MSRP ā‚¬ 149,99 Pre-Order Price ā‚¬ 129,00
LegoĀ® 42131 Technic CAT D11T Bulldozer 3854 parts MSRP ā‚¬ 449,99 Pre-Order Price ā‚¬ 379,00

Hmm these are exaclty the same parts and prices mentioned by StoneWars 5 months ago....Lego really is closefisted with information this year. :-/

At least some teasers would be nice...

Maybe the CAT, like the Merc, is also very different from the prelim pictures. I can't see the CAT in the preliminary picture having anywhere near that amount of pieces.

3 hours ago, Cardboy said:

Or a lot of Control+ *huh*

Unlikely, it would have half the pieces if that were the case (like the Top Gear car). Maybe a ā€œdumbā€ hub and motor like the Osprey but definitely not RC.Ā 

5 minutes ago, konryd said:

Any ideas what the 42126 could be? (sorry: I'm too lazy to read back the whole topic)

IT'S GOING TO BE A JCB! IT'S GOING TO BE A JCB! IT'S GOING TOĀ BE A JCB!

EDIT: It's unlikely to be a JCB.

Edited by Maaboo35

55 minutes ago, allanp said:

Maybe the CAT, like the Merc, is also very different from the prelim pictures. I can't see the CAT in the preliminary picture having anywhere near that amount of pieces.

I am wondering the same thing.

9 minutes ago, konryd said:

Any ideas what the 42126 ļ»æcould be? (sorry: I'm too lazy to read back the whole topic)

And too lazy to useĀ Google -> Dedicated topic on Eurobricks

7 minutes ago, vectormatic said:

Well, fingers crossed for 126, as the rest dont really interest me.

Hm 126 (with it's modern interpretation)?

vJTktkpTURBXy81NmMzNGMyMjg0NzkxYzljNzYzM

Of course it is Fiat 126

:wink:

16 hours ago, Jim said:

Week 30

Week 39

Does this imply that the sets will be revealed or at least released for sale on the 30th and 39th weeks of the year?

21 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Hm 126 (with it's modern interpretation)?

Ach the succcessor of Fiat 126. As a Pole I cannot not mention this polish legend. I know that that Fiat is italian, but Fiat 126 is such a recognized and appreciated car in Poland as (german) game - Gothic. Both classics - no question about it (even with all their flaws).

Ā 

Sorry for this small offtopic :)

Edited by keymaker
I mistaken Fiat 126 with Fiat 125, how could I? o.0

2 hours ago, keymaker said:

Ach the succcessor of Fiat 125. As a Pole I cannot not mention this polish legend. I know that that Fiat is italian, but Fiat 125 is such a recognized and appreciated car in Poland as (german) game - Gothic. Both classics - no question about it (even with all their flaws).

Ā 

Sorry for this small offtopic :)

I have no problem with that; my childhood friend who is main Technic inspector for cars said that 126 was best car to go to work; simple, small for parking and big enough to buy simple things for every day...