LvdH

Technic 2021 Set Discussion

That looks actually cool!!! But I won't apply that many stickers.. :D     Also, a red Lambo is in my sights, I think

Is it using the same wheels from 42110? 

And of course something new is coming at the rear fenders :look:

Edited by Jockos

awww yess! I see defender rims, and either Sian arches in red, or the same part scaled a bit down.

Feature wise they arent showing anything, so ill assume another 42077 reshell, like the 911 RSR, that way we can only be surprised. It looks amazing though, and i assume that itll be relatively easy to make a non stickered version, although the #51 AF-corse car is pretty much a le-mans legend..

I hope we'll be seeing more info/pics today, provided this thing has no obvious problems, im hella excited for it

44 minutes ago, vectormatic said:

and either Sian arches in red, or the same part scaled a bit down.

Looks to me like scaled down versions, same size as the 911RSR fenders but rounded. I think the rear end features some new wheel well extender part on the outside of the fender piece, looks like the perfect 'tuning' part. I really like this one, didn't expect too much of it but I'm quite impressed by it's looks. And in my favorite 1:10 scale again:excited: HYPED:drool:

Edit: bonus points for TLG for not printing anything on the fenders!!!

Edited by Rudivdk

This set looks great, as always i'll leave the stickers off,

but plan to do the following mods:

6+R speed flappy paddle gearbox, no DNR shifter this time.

42114 differential and disc brakes, 42099 CV joints.

Removable hog steering dial and removable shifter dial.

Opening engine cover and trunk.

Edited by SNIPE

To whoever disagreed with my guess that the hovercraft uses 2001 Kopaka's shields in black, git gud I was right :tongue:

39 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

To whoever disagreed with my guess that the hovercraft uses 2001 Kopaka's shields in black, git gud I was right :tongue:

They're DBG, actually.

On 11/21/2020 at 1:54 PM, Bluehose said:

I see 3x2 red L beam on the rear. Unfortunatly without cross hole

Your almost right here :thumbup: 

Australian prices are up for S@H for the Senna and 488 for any of us upside downers confused:

• $90 for Senna
  • $300 for 488

What the actual f***? $250 was already a rip off for the 911 RSR, but they had to go and up the cost by 20%, and they STILL couldn't be assed to put in a gearbox. For just $30AUD extra you can get the Defender. Unless I can find it for $200, I'm not interested in the slightest.

Also, thanks for inflating the cost of the Senna for no reason whatsoever. The yanks get it for the same price as the Corvette, whereas we have to fork out another 30%.

Get bent TLG

Edited by Bartybum

2 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Australian prices are up for S@H for the Senna and 488 for any of us upside downers confused:

• $90 for Senna
  • $300 for 488

What the actual f***? $250 was already a rip off for the 911 RSR, but they had to go and up the cost by 20%, and they STILL couldn't be assed to put in a gearbox. For just $30AUD extra you can get the Defender.

Also, thanks for inflating the cost of the Senna for no reason whatsoever. The yanks get it for the same price as the Corvette, whereas we have to fork out another 30%.

Get bent TLG

price increases are most likely due to licensing. The Ferrari Tax would be quite large and all the other sponsors on there would probably get some money too.

Just now, aussie_huddo said:

price increases are most likely due to licensing. The Ferrari Tax would be quite large and all the other sponsors on there would probably get some money too.

I'm well aware, but that's no excuse for them to try extort consumers this much

1 minute ago, Bartybum said:

I'm well aware, but that's no excuse for them to try extort consumers this much

Yeah I hear ya. As a fellow Aussie its a bit annoying that we always get screwed on prices and the value of the dollar but that's a whole other discussion.

Just now, aussie_huddo said:

Yeah I hear ya. As a fellow Aussie its a bit annoying that we always get screwed on prices and the value of the dollar but that's a whole other discussion.

We've been getting screwed on prices since 2016 :sceptic: Sometimes a glimmer of hope, like the Ducati, but most of the time it's ridiculous. I wonder how big the discounts will be, if at all.

2 hours ago, Bartybum said:

• $90 for Senna
  • $300 for 488

What the actual f***? $250 was already a rip off for the 911 RSR, but they had to go and up the cost by 20%, and they STILL couldn't be assed to put in a gearbox. For just $30AUD extra you can get the Defender. Unless I can find it for $200, I'm not interested in the slightest.

Get bent TLG

That's a high prices in your country,  well I'll be at New Castle in 3rd week December for work purposes, and hoping to Get Some New set and hoping for Ferrari to come, tnx for the info and back to the topic✌?

5 hours ago, Bartybum said:

The yanks get it for the same price as the Corvette, whereas we have to fork out another 30%. 

Really somewhere both sets will have the same price? In Germany Senna will cost more than Corvette too.

13 minutes ago, Coolusername said:

Hope they officially show more sets now, wanna see more angles of the Wrangler finally!

the only thing that we know from link posted in dedicated topic that there are new 56 x 26 tractor tires...

Looking like lots of cool new parts this year.:excited:

The excavator looks like it has a part i could do with right now for a moc :grin:

Looking forward to the reviews with part lists.

I'm going to be spending quite a bit I think hope i can get some parts of Bricks & Pieces

11 hours ago, Gumalca said:

Really somewhere both sets will have the same price? In Germany Senna will cost more than Corvette too.

The price stayed the same in Canada, too. I guess we got lucky!