LvdH

Technic 2021 Set Discussion

is that the new helicopter blades on the hovercraft in black at the bottom right?

Edited by nahpets

Just now, nahpets said:

is that the new helicopter blades on the hovercraft?

No I dont think so. The new blade has 3 pin holes. I cant see that in the hovercraft. I think what you're seeing is just the 3x13 curved panel in black. Or maybe it's a new panel like 3x13 flat or 3x7 flat.

The Senna looks ok but I feel we have too many shades of blue and a shame the arches will be printed.

I like the look of the buggy, I have quite a few of the older Technic buggies and this looks great especially the new tyres. I assume it’s price is dictated by Control+ ?

4 minutes ago, nahpets said:

is that the new helicopter blades on the hovercraft?

Nah it's just normal and curved black panels

This is quite a nice selection I think. Are the tires on the Jeep too small to serve as the front wheels on a backhoe?

Am I seeing right, jeep has rims from 10265? :pir-love:

Edit: No.. There are not :(

Edited by keymaker

I hope the mudguard aren't printed... 
But they never had sticker on it so my hopes are low :sceptic:

Maybe 3L lack gear with 2 towball will return in offroader buggy? That part is very good for small size car and last relise is so long...

I really hope sena's wheel arch is not printed.

Why gravedigger is allmost fully black color? where is my purple and green? and max-d looks like include 3x7 panel in DBG on it's side.

And I don't know jeep's tire size yet but maybe it also looks good in both monster truck.

1 minute ago, Touc4nx said:

I hope the mudguard aren't printed... 
But they never had sticker on it so my hopes are low :sceptic:

Definitely printed unfortunately..

You can't apply a flat sticker on a mudguard, as they have non-cylindrical shape, so it's going to be a print. Beyond that, I don't like the stickered look of the McLaren, the pattern doesn't seem to flow well.

Those new CLAAS-like tyres look awesome, finally it's possible to make a tractor with proper smaller tyres on the front.

Looking forward to see the functionality on the hovercraft and the excavator, tough my expectations aren't that high.

And considering shock part and suspension arm part(15459),  offroader buggy's wheel is white(!) 56908 wheel.(same as dodge)

And another considering usually buggy car's wheel size is different with front and rear, maybe, maybe we can have 3 new tire.(jeep's, offroader's front, offroader's rear)

7 minutes ago, msk6003 said:

Maybe 3L lack gear with 2 towball will return in offroader buggy? That part is very good for small size car and last relise is so long...

This part requires studded bricks underneath, or do I remember that wrong? So I guess it's unlikely. But on the other hand the 4L gear rack is always coming back into technic sets. I wonder why they haven't made a studless gear rack that can be extended seamlessly.

4 minutes ago, msk6003 said:

offroader buggy's wheel is white(!) 56908 wheel.(same as dodge) 

Where do you see this rim? In front there is some sort of slim rim, definitely not the same as in dodge.

Just now, keymaker said:

Where do you see this rim? In front there is some sort of slim rim, definitely not the same as in dodge.

Or looks slim because tire is thick. in my memory, don't have that size wheel looks like that. except 56908.

3 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Excavator looks a bit crap. Interesting to see that it uses a 42055 bucket in DBG, though.

I might have to disagree. The excavator looks awesome and is the most Technic-ish among the batch.

I think the two pull back monster trucks should have the tractor tires as well, instead of balloon tires.

4 minutes ago, msk6003 said:

Or looks slim because tire is thick. in my memory, don't have that size wheel looks like that. except 56908. 

Photo is a bit crappy and under angle so maybe... We'll see. But in case you are right, the tire has to be quite big to keep proportions with this type of rim.

1 hour ago, Maaboo35 said:

Small tractor tyres. Finally. :wub_drool:

Excavator looks a bit crap. Interesting to see that it uses a 42055 bucket in DBG, though.

Don't expect that much of it. These tyres are at the same size than 42053 set.

This will never fit with the Claas tyre that are the biggest recent tyres...

4 minutes ago, steph77 said:

Don't expect that much of it. These tyres are at the same size than 42053 set.

This will never fit with the Claas tyre that are the biggest recent tyres...

No, but there are plenty of sets that they'll fit to great effect. 42080, for one! They even have a forestry look.

3 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

There new panels, and they appear in blue. Then the next supercar is blue!

Hope you are wrong there, we already have a supercar in blue. Need the contrast of another standout colour. Orange then Blue then Green then ???? (Yellow or Red maybe)

53 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

No, but there are plenty of sets that they'll fit to great effect. 42080, for one! They even have a forestry look.

Yesssssss, and finally I can plan small telehandler :blush: