LvdH

Technic 2021 Set Discussion

Surely we’re well due a flagship pneumatic set by now. Will they ever bring out a set with pneumatics plus rc as one. In this day and age it’s possible and with the new servo motor too. 

4 hours ago, R0Sch said:

LEGO Catalogue was published in NZ.

Thank you for posting the catalogue.  I'm assuming this is for 1H 2021.

42121 looks amazing! I love excavators

14 hours ago, davidmull said:

Surely we’re well due a flagship pneumatic set by now. Will they ever bring out a set with pneumatics plus rc as one. In this day and age it’s possible and with the new servo motor too. 

I would love that as well but I'm also scared to see the price LEGO would put for Powered Up + pneumatics...

11 hours ago, R0Sch said:

LEGO Catalogue was published in NZ.

And here is the link to the catalogue (Technic pages): https://catalogs.lego.com/BrandCatalog/1HY2021/bc-1HY-2021-nz/?page=82

Weird that Liebherr is not in?

It's concerning to see how all models except two (including the whole left page) are models of fast things. I can't remember it to be this skewed 10 or 20 years ago (see Blakbird's Technicopedia). Those 2 other sets (the tiny loader and the excavator) are, not coincidentally I think, the sets I like most (except the hovercraft, which I also think is really nice.)

16 hours ago, davidmull said:

Must...resist....urge.....to agree.....(which I do!).....as this isn't....a wishlist......topic!

48 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Sets are up on S@H now for Australia. $200 for the offroad buggy, hehe I don't think so

What the actual hell?! *oh2* Good luck TLG, look forward to seeing how many sell for that price. :laugh:

MIGHTY EDIT: The sets slated for January have materialized on S@H for the UK. The buggy is much more reasonably priced over here at £119.99. Nice variety and prices over the whole range too!

Edited by Maaboo35

5 hours ago, Bartybum said:

Sets are up on S@H now for Australia. $200 for the offroad buggy, hehe I don't think so

Surely that have to be in AUS dollars? Roughly £110 right?

58 minutes ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

42095 is STILL being produced? Isn’t that ancient by now? I guess they have a lot of PF overstock.

It was supposed to retire this year, but now the retirement is delayed...

8 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

42095 is STILL being produced? Isn’t that ancient by now? I guess they have a lot of PF overstock.

It's not THAT old. 

1 hour ago, Technicallism said:

I saw the technic Polybag

It’s a helicopter (black+lime)

this one presented by @msk6003 ?

12 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Don't think PF is overstocked besides this set, as all PF parts are out of stock (some of them like the Servo since May). They might still have stock of 42095, that seems to be the last opportunity to get some PF parts.

Nuremberg Toy Fair postponed to July for 2021, are we going to wait until July before knowing what to release for 2HY ?

Edited by Technicallism

Nuremberg Toy Fair postponed to July for 2021, are we going to wait until July before knowing what to release for 2HY ?

Names should be out in this or next month though.

that is a looooooooooooooooooooong way to go... *huh*

11 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Names should be out in this or next month though.

We'll that's the start...I'm really curious which sets will it be; usually when first wave is cool, second is not such (like 2017), but it is all personal point of view

On 12/10/2020 at 7:00 AM, I_Igor said:

usually when first wave is cool, second is not such

...and vice versa, I hope? :laugh: I'm hopeful for the second wave then - I'm not at all excited about cars.

19 minutes ago, doughnut said:

I'm not at all excited about cars.

Me either...

...at least not Lego cars...

3 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Me either...

...at least not Lego cars...

True, worse year ever! 6 cars lol... this ? belongs in lego city or in model team. Next year we should DEMAND 6 excavators, or 6 wheel loaders, or 6 cranes, or 6 tractors etc etc etc (u got the point)

Anything less wont be tolerated