Darth Fandom

Where Can I Play Brain Attack?

Recently I've managed to get the HF Breakout game working through Pale Moon but I can't find a downloadable PC version on BMP or anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find the game?

4 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Maybe App Store?

I'm not quite sure if App Store has the game still. If it does I'll maybe try getting an Apple Emulator to play it. I've just put this on a BZPower topic: The main reason I'm trying to get it is so I can makes notes of the weaponry and characters for a fan-fic, and the gameplay videos either don't show everything or are outdated.

15 hours ago, Darth Fandom said:

Recently I've managed to get the HF Breakout game working through Pale Moon

How exactly did you manage to make it work? I would like to play it again myself. 

9 hours ago, Lego David said:

How exactly did you manage to make it work? I would like to play it again myself. 

If you look up "hero factory breakout reddit", there should be an r/lostmedia topic. Click on it and you'll get a link to the game zip, Unity exe and Pale Moon exe. Not sure if the Unity exe does anything, but if you open the game zip, there'll be a Launcher.html. Open it in (or just copy and paste it into) Pale Moon and the game should work. Sadly the full game featuring the Wave 2 sets seems to be all but lost... :(