Sign in to follow this  
Captain Roger

[MOC] The damned island

ARRRRRRRRRRRRR MY DEAR FRIENDS OF EUROBRICKS, IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I SHOWED ANYTHING IN THESE WATERS!

Today I have been doing a mini story with my legos. It's a very simple thing, compared to the great MOCs I've been able to see here, and it's also something far away from the great Stop motion animations you can see on Youtube, but still, I hope you find it nice. Understand that it is difficult to make these great works having a hook for hand. Without further ado, here you go:

zombie1.jpeg
zombie2.jpg
zombie3.jpg
zombie4.jpg
zombie5.jpg
zombie6.jpeg
zombie7.jpg
zombie8.jpg

12 hours ago, Captain Roger said:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRR MY DEAR FRIENDS OF HISPALUG, IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I SHOWED ANYTHING IN THESE WATERS!

The damned island looks a lot like Rocky Reef :jollyroger:

Thank you for sharing!

Obviously, It’s Rocky Reef with the zombie pirate captain of 14 minifigure series instead the original skeleton, without the palm an some minor modifications. I’m not a great MOCer but I hope you like it, Mr. Phes.

It’s really nice to read you again. It bring me memories of 2005-2006, when I was an habitual user here. Now I posted here with less frequency but I’m still a Lego Pirates lover. I hope you and your relatives are fine despite covid19. Best regards!!!

EDIT: oh, I put hispalug instead Eurobricks. Sorry, it was a mistake due to I’m a user of both forums

Edited by Captain Roger

It isn’t a video but some photos. Brickshelf have been unavailable until right now, so you couldn’t watch the photos until Brickshelf has been fixed.

Now, you can watch my photos, hope you like it, Fraunces!!