Darth Bjorn

[K12 - Gerrard V - TT] The Demons Inside

*Your entry has earned 10 XP*

garrard1.jpg

Emergency Transmission from the Imperial Cargo Cruiser Adalior: ICC Adalior, Cpt Artel broadcasting on all Imperial frequencies. *grrrrttzzzz* Our cargo has been compromised. *kkkrrrrrtttzzz* We’re going down in the Bozelvort desert *loud screams* south of Harazod. *more loud screams* Requesting rescue!   

gerrard2.jpg

Excerpt from Cpt. Artel’s log - sometime earlier: Our mission was to restore an old imperial facility on Gerrard V, and relocate several deadly specimens for research purposes. We are now en-route to the planet. This could be considered a Blue Milk run, except I cannot count the number of teeth we are hauling to Gerrard V.

///

A fun little build I threw together during the summer...

Edited by goatman461

Brilliant, so much character and detail considering the size of the scene. Worried about the future of the Triumvirate stormtrooper corp though, they always seem to be getting torn apart in your builds :wink:

I love this. The original trilogy had one tentacle monstrosity per episode if I remember correctly? We definitely need more scenes like this. 

@marvelBoy123 Thanks a lot! Hah yeah well bucketheads always seems expendable... You don't get so attached to them I guess... And remember - we don't 'use' Stormtroopers in the Triumvirate ;) ;) ;)

@Ross Fisher That's true! Thanks - yeah lets do more monsters!

12 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

I love this. The original trilogy had one tentacle monstrosity per episode if I remember correctly? We definitely need more scenes like this. 

They're a Star Wars tradition! We should all subject our poor characters to more creepy beasties (and Bjorn's is so well-executed!)

So much good to mention! Your walls look amazing. Your creature is perfectly executed. And your sense of drama is well done with the posing. Great work!