adde51

Tabib and the crow...

Tabib had grown increasingly annoyed with the increased number of slavers that had made their way to Mophet recently. Although the badlands wasn't exactly known to be a gentle place, Tabib had very little love for this so called business. 

On this particular day, he found himself expressing his frustration to one of his crows. A little known fact about Tabib, at least for people outside of Mophet, was his somewhat unusual ability to sometimes communicate with animals. Tabib himself had never really thought about it as his father was said to have had the same gift, but he had come to understand that this ability was mostly reserved for people of Nocturnian decent...

50312633028_a7002d6fd1_c.jpg

A little intro-build for an upcoming collab with @Zilmrud where his sigfig is coming to Mophet...

Those books up there must contain super sensitive information not meant for anyone to read. :laugh:  The shelf design is nice though!

Looking forward to seeing where this collab goes!

That's lovely.  Great textures throughout, and a nice balance between visual interest and details without it feeling too busy.  The shelf and those elaborate door handles are nice.  :classic:

Very nice work!  The ingot floors look great, and you have managed to get a textured wall that doesn't look too busy.  The plant growing out of the barrel looks good, and its barren nature lends to the desert feel.  As @Kai NRG pointed out, the bookshelf at the top of the wall is unusual.  I know it fills space, but it seems impractical to me and I can't see a use for it.  Why is the one brick beneath it dark grey?  Are those brown stick construction pieces of furniture supposed to be benches?  I like the end table made from the wands and the glass on top of it.  The doors are very nice, too.  Glad to see some builds still coming out for the guilds during this lull in activity.  Keep up the good work!