Robert8

Looney Tunes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, Aliander101 said:

Unsure if this has been posted, I’ve had a look and couldn’t see it but I’m excited! (For those who haven’t yet seen any images, doesn’t hurt to have a visual reference here) 

I would take it down due to it being it leak

Edited by Falconfan1414

Absolutely amazing for what it is! (apart from Road Runner who is just... There's no way that was gonna look good without a brick built solution; that's a mascot walking around a theme park there) Was not expecting Lola to be the one to jump out as a favourite but that is an absolutely bang on representation imo.

The one thing I'd kinda wish for is for Bugs to have a "DUCK SEASON" sign though. :laugh:

Really surprised they didn’t get more innovative with RR, he is the weakest for sure. Think most of these look amazing, I adore Wile E and Bugs, and am surprisingly happy with Petunia and Lola. Wonder why the more shaped ‘faun’ legs weren’t used for some of them - might have been better. 

With this roster (leaving aside predictable arguments why X Y & Z character will never make the cut, AND how the second series of Simpsons went) they do actually leave the door open for a second series - with variants of a few of these and some of the missing characters making up the other slots. 

1 minute ago, PavillionDweller said:

Absolutely amazing for what it is! (apart from Road Runner who is just... There's no way that was gonna look good without a brick built solution; that's a mascot walking around a theme park there) Was not expecting Lola to be the one to jump out as a favourite but that is an absolutely bang on representation imo.

The one thing I'd kinda wish for is for Bugs to have a "DUCK SEASON" sign though. :laugh:

Ideal for Elmer in series 2 😂

7 minutes ago, williejm said:

they do actually leave the door open for a second series - with variants of a few of these and some of the missing characters making up the other slots. 

Especially with only a 12 figure series. Would love to see new variations of Bugs and Lola, and possibly even Green Loontern. :)

Edit: Bag for CMF leaked

Edited by Bobby Drake

1 minute ago, Bobby Drake said:

Especially with only a 12 figure series. Would love to see new variations of Bugs and Lola, and possibly even Green Loontern. :)

I mean, I want Duck Dodgers ... so might have to fight you. But we can hope for both 

3 minutes ago, williejm said:

With this roster (leaving aside predictable arguments why X Y & Z character will never make the cut, AND how the second series of Simpsons went) they do actually leave the door open for a second series - with variants of a few of these and some of the missing characters making up the other slots. 

Ideal for Elmer in series 2 😂

Was just thinking that a second sign wouldn't make much sense without Elmer. :laugh_hard:

For real though, hoping for all it's worth for a second series if only because of variants which would most likely mean Duck Dodgers. :cry_happy:

14 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I would take it down due to it being it leak

I’ve just had a look at guidelines and done so 😂. Still look good though! 

Idk how to describe it - the good ones are good, but the bad ones are bad.

Tweety and RR should've been accessories and should've come with Granny and Wil E Coyote (his cheeks are a bit exaggerated) respectively.

I kinda expected Porky/Petunia to use the faun legs.

Aside from that, they look good! I'll probably get Daffy & Marvin.

I think they should have given Road Runner the Fawn legs .

All the new moulds are great, I am so glad about the accessories (remember some awful accessories choices from Disney series 1), the anvil and the signs look great. The only one I don't distinct is Petunia's one, a white thing in her hand behind "Rabbit season" sign.
The weird thing about Roadrunner is the proportion of the legs and the long neck, disappeared in here, I don't remember seeing his accessories in this color. We can see a little part of his tail, I can't wait to see it,  he will look probably even better on his profile position, with a more visible tail.
Wile E Coyote seems to have the wolf tail.
All those noses ! :snicker:

5 minutes ago, notpennysboat said:

The only one I don't distinct is Petunia's one, a white thing in her hand behind "Rabbit season" sign.

In another image it is shown it is a teapot and teacup

1 minute ago, doclord said:

does Coyote have a new anvil piece or is it brickbuilt?

Pretty sure it’s brick built. More to the point - does it have an ACME logo?!

I think changing out RRs pelvis for a blue one could probably help his look.

I like what I see and will be buying most of these I suspect.

I do think Petunia Pig is a stupid inclusion given how little she appears on screen (Lola Bunny I can understand given that she appears all over the more modern Looney Tunes content starting with Space Jam but Petunia Pug...)

They should have put someone else more well known in that spot. Whilst some characters like Elmer Fudd or Pepi Le Pew might have been too controversial to include, surely someone like Foghorn Leghorn or Yosemite Sam would have been OK...

Roadrunner's the only one that I think looks flat-out awful, everyone else is okay.

Taz is definitely my favorite of the series.

3 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

I think changing out RRs pelvis for a blue one could probably help his look.

Agree with this - it’s a simple way of visually changing the body shape

I think RR would have worked well similar to big bird from the Seasame street set...

This is probably the worst licenced minifigure I ever saw :/

51 minutes ago, PavillionDweller said:

Yeah, it seems weird to only have one. Like, when can you even release a Bugs with that sign? 

Roadrunner looks fine on the top half, but the legs don't work.

That's an interesting tornado piece for Taz, I thought they would've used the ninjago piece.  RR does look weird with the legs should have done minidoll legs somehow.  I like the designs.  So many fond memories of Looney Tunes growing up Sylvester is my favorite character, Like Wylie and Taz too.  Can't wait to pick some up.