Veynom

[MOC] AT-FS: Meat the Empire

Discover the Empire's finest and devour an almost unlimited range of tasty exotic meals. Salacious ribs, Rancor stew, Gungan kebab, Bantha Burger, Ewok tenderloin, or Porg skewer, there are so many new tastes to discover.

Thanks to the Kuat Drive Yards AT-FS (All Tasty - Food Speeder), the Empire' savours are coming to your door. 

50312250551_5bf9bc9970_c.jpg
Meat the Empire by Veynom, on Flickr

50312424332_e3fdcf9505_c.jpg

This small MOC has been made for a Food Truck contest organised by the French Brique Magazine. However it gave me the opportunity to try something different and slightly crazy. Even the speeder cockpit has an animal-like shape, while still looking similar to the famous AT-ST.

50312424107_3943fdebde_c.jpg

50312422782_e9d7fb8cd0_c.jpg

50312247826_c4e0294301_c.jpg

The kitchen area is packed with tasty and delicious details. Look what is being roasted in the background.

50312248696_a5a20fa67f_c.jpg

As usual with my builds, it is relatively playable with opening cockpit, closing side panels and good swooshability.

50311581823_0e93628df1_c.jpg

50312421287_2df252869a_c.jpg

And you, which meal would you rather try ?

PS: in case you did not notice what is roasting inside ;)

50311579678_3309024609_c.jpg

Edited by Veynom
Forgot to translate a sentence.

27 minutes ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

J'adore! Les détails à l'intérieur sont sympas, joli concept.

(My French is very rusty, je m'excuse!)

Thank you so much! / Merci beaucoup (and your French sentence was perfect)

Dang, I knew the empire was messed up, but eating twi'leks and trandoshans, both recognized sentient species? :distressed:

Great MOC, it works well enough as just a funny concept but you went and made it not only a great build, but something that almost looks canon?

I especially like the beast-like head of the speeder truck, as well as how you made the repulsorlifts.

Almost choked on my beverage looking at this, haha. I appreciate how compact the vehicle is, but it doesn't detract from the many amusing details within, so props. My personal favorite is the Kowakian on the spit

10 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Dang, I knew the empire was messed up, but eating twi'leks and trandoshans, both recognized sentient species? :distressed:

Great MOC, it works well enough as just a funny concept but you went and made it not only a great build, but something that almost looks canon?

I especially like the beast-like head of the speeder truck, as well as how you made the repulsorlifts.

Recognized sentient species ? The Commission for the Preservation of the New Order (COMPNOR) would surely not let you say that openly.  :pir-skel: But at least you did not mention the Gungans or Ewoks.

Thanks for the nice comments, I really try to design my MOC so that they could appear in a movie, anime, or comic book. 

I had a lot of fun with the vehicle head ... even if it is a bit fragile. And for the repulsors, it forced me to use some nice SNOT builds.

6 hours ago, josebricks said:

Almost choked on my beverage looking at this, haha. I appreciate how compact the vehicle is, but it doesn't detract from the many amusing details within, so props. My personal favorite is the Kowakian on the spit

Thank you!
Size was a constraint from the contast with max length of 20 studs, max height of 13 cm, and max width of 6 studs with details going over being accepted. Let's say I have many details. :grin: