RocketBoy

[J21 - Imynusoph - CFS] Colonel Corbett, the Big Game Hunter

*Your entry has earned 3 XP*

Click to witness Part 1 of the Perilous Adventure!

1280x1100.jpg

Elsewhere, on the planet Imynusoph's vast savannas, Imperial-Officer-turned-big-game-hunter Jebel Corbett travels with his manservant Slyfoot in search of glorious prey. The aristocratic and selfish Corbett turns aside to his companion, a smile playing under his comparatively-small mustache.

"I've become so very good, don't you think Slyfoot? If only those rebels could see me now. A man of virtue! Honor!"

"I'm afraid I dont understand, sir."

"My habits! Entirely reformed, aren't they, Slyfoot? And in hindsight, I'm forced to admit it's for the better. I really was a ghastly sort of tyrant. Killing people and whatnot. I'm surprised to say that even the memory I can stomach no longer. A weak stomach for dispatching dissidents? Me? Ha! How things change, eh Slyfoot?"

"Indeed, sir. You've adapted quite well to your circumstances. And the...available pool of targets." 

"I have, haven't I? And to my betterment! Being good is it's own reward, naturally, but it has its perks, too. Side effects, if you will."

"Like less blaster fire, sir?"

"Exactly, Slyfoot! Good lord, you stole it right out from under me. Indeed! You're spot on. The wildlife never shoots back! A most welcome benefit. Yes, turning over a new leaf is the best thing I ever did. Good lord, did you see that bird, Slyfoot? It was enormous! Come on, let's fill it with holes!"

Next: Adventure! Danger! Quicksand!

Edited by RocketBoy

A nice build with a good story. The characters look good in this one and it will be interesting to see how their story continues. 

11 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

I love it. A very simular vibe to Fnab Bibbly himself.

Big admirer of the legendary Bibbly, glad to be compared!