Bob

Mystery on the Excelsior - Discussion

56 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

Scrambled eggs, but make sure you put the salt in the pan with the oil and not in the eggs. Afterwards lightly toast the bread in the pan to soak up all the oil.

Vegemite on toast coming up.

Dripping with butter of course

36 minutes ago, Kristel said:

Vegemite on toast coming up.

Dripping with butter of course

:hmpf: Could you at least leave off the vegemite or is dat askin to much?

3 hours ago, Kristel said:

How would you like your eggs and toast, sirs?  Scrambled, poached, sunny side up? Lightly toasted or burnt to a crisp?  Perhaps a side of bacon to take care of that hangover?

Scrambled as well please. Maybe with a bit of smoked salmon top.

4 hours ago, Pandora said:

Yes, yes this is much more fitting transport for a woman of my importance. Now, where is the steward?

Ah, there you are. I should like a Mimosa, and after that I'll likely want another one, so don't go wandering off anywhere.

Arthur rolls his eyes ever so slightly at being demoted to bartender, "I'll check in on the bar-bot, mam."

3 hours ago, Kristel said:

How would you like your eggs and toast, sirs?  Scrambled, poached, sunny side up? Lightly toasted or burnt to a crisp?  Perhaps a side of bacon to take care of that hangover?

Arthur looks with a sigh of relief as the chef joins, "Oh, Chef Baker, thank goodness. I thought I'd be overwhelmed with the number of breakfast orders we're already getting."

18 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Arthur rolls his eyes ever so slightly at being demoted to bartender, "I'll check in on the bar-bot, mam."

Arthur looks with a sigh of relief as the chef joins, "Oh, Chef Baker, thank goodness. I thought I'd be overwhelmed with the number of breakfast orders we're already getting."

"If it would speed up our meals, I'd be glad to spend a few moments pretending to be a waiter- an amusing opportunity!"

Hey, I'm Gabriella. Most people just call me "Genie" which is short for engineer and a reference to the fact that I'm practically magical with my engineering abilities. I doubt any of you high society types want anything to do with me, unless the FTL-drive needs repair. That's "Faster Than Light" drive not "Fruit of the Loom." :hmpf: Anyway, I'll be in the bar.

Sorry I'm late, this ship is so large I got a bit lost. I'm glad to be here and excited to meet everyone. I've never been on a ship this size before, and captained by a lady to boot! How exciting!

6 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

I'd be glad to spend a few moments pretending to be a waiter- an amusing opportunity!"

OMG he is a anime villain.

13 hours ago, Pandora said:

I can assure you, Captain, that I am no mere tourist. I am Charlotte Sawyer, Representative Member of the United Earth Parliament, and I would expect your superiors to have informed you of my presence on board your fine ship.

They may supply my credits, but they are in no way my superiors when we're on this ship. I am, however, aware of who you are, I just wasn't certain that was information that should be shared with the rest of the passengers. Discretion being the better part of valor and all that.

2 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

and captained by a lady to boot!

You'd be surprised how many ships are captained by females now. Male captains get lost at a 72% higher rate than female captains while muttering, "I know exactly where we are" to themselves.

That's everyone, I think we'll start tomorrow to give us more time to get into character.

41 minutes ago, Bob said:

give us more time to get into character.

Good call! 

glug glug glug glug glug glug glug...

11 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

"If it would speed up our meals, I'd be glad to spend a few moments pretending to be a waiter- an amusing opportunity!"

"I believe it's more an issue of preparation, not delivering my good sir. Do you cook?"

4 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

OMG he is a anime villain.

"Ah I see a fan of classic cinema."

6 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Hey, I'm Gabriella. Most people just call me "Genie" which is short for engineer and a reference to the fact that I'm practically magical with my engineering abilities. I doubt any of you high society types want anything to do with me, unless the FTL-drive needs repair. That's "Faster Than Light" drive not "Fruit of the Loom." :hmpf: Anyway, I'll be in the bar.

"See if you can check on the bar-bot while you're at it, Genie. All it wanted to make earlier was Passionfruit Jägerbombs."

1 hour ago, Trekkie99 said:

Good call! 

glug glug glug glug glug glug glug...

Arthur makes a note to check the carpets in Oliver's room later as well.

16 hours ago, Pandora said:

Oh Dr Frost, I am so glad you're here, you see I'm under such terrible strain with the importance of my work, and nobody could possibly understand how difficult it is to be as important as I, but if I could have some therapy sessions with you you might, of all people, be able to have an inkling of how to make me feel better. 

I will be honoured to help you evade some of your worries, as I have done for many others with some success during my long career. Of course my fee will be proportional to the importance of your mental burden.

16 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

Oughta my way doc! I must paint before the image vanishes! And you can proper fahk off with your pills! Your just jealous you dont have my creative genius. 

I am probably a bit jealous, yes. I have always been a Cartesian man. Perhaps in my retirement I might try to stir up a little creativity for a change.

You know you have a problem when you've had a dream/nightmare about a player asking to read every single book in the library. 

I know I've been the cornerstone of the investigation and all :laugh: but my PC died and I'm dealing with the real life issues associated therein. Use me as you will, borrow my keycard and such. I'll participate more when I can. Sorry. :sad: