vitreolum

Fawlty Towers

This is absolutely incredible. :wub: 

It's so beautiful and done so cleverly, plus it is a faithful representation of the programme! It would be a gorgeous scene anyway, but you've managed to make the figures exude the characters from the programme, and the level of detail is wonderful. I especially like the bush pin connector plant (and the other plant), and also the barometer, but in truth I actually love all the amazing details. You've even added the flappy bit of the counter! Just fantastic, great build! :thumbup: 

it's... perfect. I can't pick a favorite part usage or bit of SNOT, it's all magnificent. excellent job on this. :)

Just lovely!  The characters are fantastic, and I really like those flowers, and the overall build captures everything so well.  The desk with the pigeonholes with mail and keys is great, too.  Bravo!  :sweet:

While this overall really fantastic work, I think my favourite feature is that you made sure both of the clocks were set to the same time. It's the little things like that I've got to admire.

Edited by Bricky Joe

Your talent consistently blows me away, but this? This is your best work yet. You really went all out with the details in this one. Your characters, as always, are delightful. You always capture & give them such personality. I zoomed in on that floor...I have no idea how you did it. Just amazing in every aspect.

Thanks a lot for the comments!

@LEGO Train 12 Volts

Wish I could keep it in one piece, but there's too many parts in it and it's too big to display it.

@jodawill

The grey parts are the newer 1x2 round plates (35480). The pins are placed on a regular bush.

@Bricky Joe

Normally that'd be just the type of thing I'd overlook. I actually forgot to add the phones first time I took the picture; and still forgot the coat rack in the second, but didn't feel it was too much of a loss to reshoot.

I love the use of the eyes. It is amazing how you get such a different look for Manuel (gormless) and Sybil (frown) using the same eyes.

What's great about this (apart from the jaw-dropping technique and parts usage) is that it feels like Fawlty Towers. You could throw 3000 bricks at a moc without bringing it to life like this. It's perfect. Is there a Siberian Hamster in it somewhere?

14 hours ago, Retro said:

What's great about this (apart from the jaw-dropping technique and parts usage) is that it feels like Fawlty Towers. You could throw 3000 bricks at a moc without bringing it to life like this. It's perfect. Is there a Siberian Hamster in it somewhere?