4 hours ago, carlo.fadel said:

I'm sorry but the Supra seems to be regular yellow :pirate:

It definitely is, yeah. The question is about the leaked Friends set, which could be regular yellow or light yellow - although, the more I look at it, the more I fear that it's just regular yellow as well.

Do you mean the camper van set? That seems bright light orange instead... what a large use of SC parts 🤩

Edited by carlo.fadel

3 hours ago, carlo.fadel said:

Do you mean the camper van set? That seems bright light orange instead... what a large use of SC parts 🤩

Assuming the 'blonde' hair piece in the same shot is Bright Light Yellow I'd put my money on the van parts being standard Yellow on account of how different they appear in the photo, and particularly given those short SC fenders are already produced in that color. One could hope for some more colors tho, too early to tell for sure.

The camper definately is regular yellow in high res screenshot it's very clear next to the regular orange skateboard/lifejacket , and stephanie's light yellow hair.

Edited by TeriXeri

6 minutes ago, carlo.fadel said:

Some photos have finally surfaced! Still no toyota and Ford details, anyway.

Yes Yes Yes FINALLY!!! But first impressions what’s with the box art? The cars look really artificial

Edited by User5346

Also the wheels as well.? Are the tyres and rims new? There looks to be more rim and a thinner tires. Looks wired tbh

Weird stuff. Elva looks like +8 studs with those arches. Jesko reminds me F8 Tributo same as C8R. Only Corvette is in my mind atm, but it is not impressive as well. These headlight stickers are odd. Waiting for Toyota.

3 minutes ago, Bartlomiej said:

They are great, and from what I see we have new tires and rims. 

You’re right. But I don’t think it looks good. This is probably because people have said the wheels look too small. Why did they have to change it! At least the fenders look the same so changing them is possible

I think I know what they have done to the wheels:

New wheel

The small border from the inner wheel piece has been removed (blue area) so now the rims take up more space (new rims)

I don't like to be so critic irl, but seriously, I am so disappointed with all SC sets. They all look caricatured. Plus there is none additional, sideway stuff at all even in 2 cars sets.

6 minutes ago, fo4saken said:

Yikes. Not a looker, is it...

The rest all look good enough. The Jesko is nice, the 'vettes are fine and the dragster in the Dodge pack looks great. The Elva is definitely the pick of the bunch though - as well as looking great it looks there's some really interesting techniques on it, mainly looking at the sides.

28 minutes ago, fo4saken said:

These headlight stickers are odd. Waiting for Toyota.

I always preferred brick-built headlights over stickers. The stickers are usually either on one piece and too small, or across multiple pieces and don't look like headlights. The C8R might be the best instance I've seen of headlight stickers so far, but they're still not great IMO.

Oooooh the Ford set might have just jumped to the top of my list. Gulf colours, low-profile tyres, headlight stickers that are the right size... And the Bronco is 9-wide! I'm very excited for that.

I presume the GT is in light azure? It looks like teal in some pictures.

Edited by TeddytheSpoon

In general, I think many of us are critical at first but then seem to warm up the the sets once we start building and display them. 

3 minutes ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

And the Bronco is 9-wide! I'm very excited for that.

I presume the GT is in light azure? It looks like teal in some pictures.

9 wide didn’t even realise wow! I think the for Gt is the same colour as the Jaguar set from 2020?

17 minutes ago, MTBingNinja said:

Aren’t those 2x6 tiles on the roof of the corvette new pieces??

Nope, they were introduced last year.

Only sad thing about this wave is that there still isn't a set with the unprinted lambo windscreen. 

Overall they look pretty good, the main strength I see it as the variation in colourschemes while the designs are just good, they represent the cars pretty well.

Too bad the GT comes in a 2-car set (with something I couldn't care less). I will add Chevy's and Koenigsegg to my collection, not sure about the other sets.

14 minutes ago, fo4saken said:

Hmm... are GT's headlights are half printed? With this small corner sticker?

There's no complete 2x2 quarter circle element, so most of it is in the 2x2 macaroni tile and the corner is printed on a 1x1 quarter circle tile, which is why it looks off.

Its nice to see some proper pictures at last!

I will be buying them all, however the dragster and the Ford Bronco I do not really care about so I might either keep the parts for MOC's or sell them to get a bit of cost back. My favorite still is the Dodge Challenger though followed by the C3, Ford GT, then the Jesko.

All I can say its going to be a very expensive June!

Will Lego have them in their stores before June do we think?