Currently working on converting my two Ferrari GT race cars over to the 8-wide using the 76895 as the base. The 8-wide's are big cars for sure but the level of detail is unmatched. 

Was very happy to see the C8 and the Ford GT make the 8-wide upgrade so I'll picking those up. 

Thank you for the reviews!

Are the stickers on the Dodge Challenger and Chevrolet Corvette C3 transparent or solid? Stickers are separated so each car has it’s own stickers on it’s separate sticker sheet that I do know.

On 5/28/2021 at 10:52 PM, Anonknee Muss said:

Are the stickers on the Dodge Challenger and Chevrolet Corvette C3 transparent or solid? Stickers are separated so each car has it’s own stickers on it’s separate sticker sheet that I do know.

Looking at Brickset’s review, they look like they are printed on a transparent stick sheet. At least for the challenger. I will confirm on Wednesday.

Picked up the Koenigsegg today, looks like a good little build (and its a Swedish brand which is cool since I like all things Scandinavian :)

Just finished the Dodge set.
Really impressed, although only second Speed Champions after the Audi.

Some neat detailing on both and the Challenger shape translates well to Lego.

A note for the OP above, the dragster stickers are on coloured backgrounds, and the Challenger ones are mainly transparent backgrounds.

One note, is the Ford set only available direct from Lego? Can’t find any 3rd parties with it in the UK.

I picked up the Dodge, Ford and Koenigsegg sets yesterday and so far I have managed to build the Dodge and Ford sets.

Really like the Challenger it looks great and the Ford GT looks amazing to, if I was into American SUV's I suppose I would like the Bronco R as it was a good build and looks very good, not to keen on the dragster though and for me the wheels on it look really small especially the rear ones.

Looking forward to building the Koenigsegg, and I will be getting the final 3 sets either next payday or fathers day. Only set I am not to keen on is the McLaren however I will still end up getting it so I have the complete set.

On another note when I bought the sets I was at a official Lego Store (Legoland Trafford) the gent serving me that this was the last year of the Speed Champions. 

He stated that Lego would still keep it but re-name it as something else, example he gave was a tie in to the Fast & Furious as Lego has those licence rights now. At the end he did state that it was all just rumor though, so who knows could be the truth or could be a load of rubbish.

Edited by LegoMFP_David

I am loving the Koenigsegg, its a really great little set.

I wasn't previously tempted by the Toyota but the more I look at it the more I am tempted to grab one...

22 hours ago, Ajf350d said:One note, is the Ford set only available direct from Lego? Can’t find any 3rd parties with it in the UK.

The new Ford set is a Selfridges exclusive! 

On 6/1/2021 at 12:34 PM, jonwil said:

Picked up the Koenigsegg today, looks like a good little build (and its a Swedish brand which is cool since I like all things Scandinavian :)

There’s a cool Easter egg inside the build. At one point you see the Swedish flag ☺️ Very nice little detail!

Could anyone here who as built the C8r tell me if installing the normal speed champions fenders is easy/possible? (Also a picture would awesome too) :)

Edited by User5346

23 hours ago, LegoMFP_David said:

At the end he did state that it was all just rumor though, so who knows could be the truth or could be a load of rubbish.

Yes, it's definitely a mushy rumor. From a recent interview about Speed champions (somewhere here on the site was a link) I inferred from the outline that still a long time Speed Champions will exist. 

15 hours ago, SmartieZ said:

The new Ford set is a Selfridges exclusive! 

Weird. Everyone has one of those in their local town! :pir-tongue:

Never mind, will order from Lego then, but then I bump up the order as well.... Lol

Interesting how these launched with zero fan far, no blogs even mentioned it when listing all the new sets…

The Ford set says “coming soon” on US lego.con. 

1 hour ago, RAKRONDEWL said:

The Bronco/GT set is available on Walmart.com for the US currently.

Thank you! Ordered! 

Finished the Ford, Koenigsegg and Dodge set so far. McNugget and Chevys yet to be build...

Loving the easter egg in the Jesko.

Dragster rear tires are ridiculous! Does somebody have a quick fix for proper ones?

14 hours ago, Coolusername said:

Finished the Ford, Koenigsegg and Dodge set so far. McNugget and Chevys yet to be build...

Loving the easter egg in the Jesko.

Dragster rear tires are ridiculous! Does somebody have a quick fix for proper ones?

Got the same sets, and like wise love the little touch they did in the Jesko. 

I couldn't believe the dragster's rear wheels as well tiny compared to the size of the vehicle, I know the front ones are small in rear life so that was accurate but the rears should be so much bigger. I am selling mine as I am not a fan of it at all.