It would also be great if they could continue their  following of Audi Quattro and have the new Audi A1 Quattro, as well as an old 1981 Quattro A1. Audi-A1-Quattro.jpg.7cda1a0675a4dcf01f709b0e806ff0b8.jpg

I think that the Unknown set could be a Ferrari road car with a structure like the FxxK and Development Center ( among my favorites

3 hours ago, Cooter said:

I think that the Unknown set could be a Ferrari road car with a structure like the FxxK and Development Center ( among my favorites

Oh good point but the car would be approximately $20 of the set so that still means there needs to be a approximately $30 side build, that’s quite hefty. Still that would look phenomenal and unique if pulled off. Most likely a 2 pack though :cry_sad: 

13 hours ago, Cooter said:

Ferrari road car

Doubt this as the f8 tributo was released, would be too similar :shrug_confused:

10 hours ago, User5346 said:

Doubt this as the f8 tributo was released, would be too similar :shrug_confused:

This would be a good choice: :classic:

https://www.ferrari.com/it-SM/auto/monza-sp1

23 minutes ago, Cooter said:

This would be a good choice: :classic:

https://www.ferrari.com/it-SM/auto/monza-sp1

Totally!

1 minute ago, Bartlomiej said:

Yeah, that could be a good idea, but I doubt that LEGO will do it. It is possible that this set may be some kind of continuation of 2020. 

Maybe a little Sián or some new Nissan? 

Sian's been done, and the 6-wide series is over. Nissan doesn't have anything especially interesting that TLG hasn't already done.

24 minutes ago, Cooter said:

This would be a good choice

Yes!

2 minutes ago, Bartlomiej said:

Maybe a little Sián

I was also assuming this would happen but I can’t see another Lamborghini two pack happening for it to be in this years line up, maybe in the future though as a single car

First real “leaked” image of something from the 2H21 speed champions sets, a corvette driver. Looks cool I guess, but the main takeaway is the use of yellowish orange, probably confirming the car (C8r) is that colour, not that surprising i know 

Bring on more 2021 speed champion images! :excited:

Interesting, I've not bought a Speed Champions set in a couple of years so excuse me for a potentially ignorant question, but is this also the first time we've had a real brand (Mobil) featured as a sponsor on the car/figure?  I know in the past with stuff like the Camaro stock car, they put wheels that really looked like Goodyears but were not on it, but I don't recall them ever using a licensed sponsor in addition to the car brand before?

Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if the Dodge dragster is based on a real design, if they're using actual sponsors on this Corvette too.

10 hours ago, caiman0637 said:

Totally!

Sian's been done, and the 6-wide series is over. Nissan doesn't have anything especially interesting that TLG hasn't already done.

Lego could still do one of the Skyline GTR models R32, R33 and R34 I believe they are world wide famous enough to be made and the real cars are very sort after (a good condition R34 GTR in the UK will set you back around £60,000 - £80,000)  it might also do one of the Z models be it a 350z or a 370z, however I do not think this is likely as they are not as famous as the GTR models.

It is April tomorrow so I am hoping we will all get to see the first few images of the new sets within the first week, however I have a feeling I am going to be disappointed.

8 hours ago, User5346 said:

First real “leaked” image of something from the 2H21 speed champions sets, a corvette driver. Looks cool I guess, but the main takeaway is the use of yellowish orange, probably confirming the car (C8r) is that colour, not that surprising i know 

Bring on more 2021 speed champion images! :excited:

I can’t find the minifigure in the usual place. Was there a particular user who posted it? If so, please DM me.

EDIT: Someone has very kindly sent me a link.

Edited by Anonknee Muss

45 minutes ago, fo4saken said:

There you go:

[image]

Thank you but I don’t think we are supposed to post leaked LEGO pieces on here? Please Someone correct me if I am wrong.

18 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Thank you but I don’t think we are supposed to post leaked LEGO pieces on here? Please Someone correct me if I am wrong.

It's really cool this minifigure, al too I think you can leave it here, but give a filter blurred or pixelated. 

1 hour ago, fo4saken said:

There you go:

[image] 

It's really cool, but could you replace this photo with a pixel filter for safety? 

Edited by Bartlomiej

Sure, I edited it, posting direct link to the ig where it seats 3 days from now.

Edited by fo4saken

13 hours ago, Kit Figsto said:

...so excuse me for a potentially ignorant question, but is this also the first time we've had a real brand (Mobil) featured as a sponsor on the car/figure?

No stupid questions! But on the racing and rallye cars, there have been real brands like Panasonic and ABB (Jaguar Formula E), Castrol (Ford WRC & Ford GT) and lots of other too as stickers.

Do you think that we will have some new elements to design the curved surface of some of the new cars (corvette C3 and Toyota Supra) ?

2 hours ago, Cooter said:

Do you think that we will have some new elements to design the curved surface of some of the new cars (corvette C3 and Toyota Supra) ?

I hope so but i think not, as Lego will probably try to limit the number of new pieces they have to make to a minimum.

2 hours ago, Cooter said:

9 minutes ago, Darth Denuto said:

I hope so but i think not, as Lego will probably try to limit the number of new pieces they have to make to a minimum.

My friend did point out to me that Speed Champions has revolutionised wedge and curve pieces so it’s always a possibility.

Edited by Anonknee Muss

I'd love them to introduce some more wedge tiles - e.g. parts ref 43722, 41769 or 6526 (and equivalent symmetrical parts) without the studs. That would make my day!!

As for the mysterious additional set this summer... let's have a Pagani model, for a change!!

I must admit I have very little hope for this to happen, so I have made my own one :laugh:

17 minutes ago, fo4saken said:

And here it is, Lego Speed Champions 2021 76904 Dodge set https://www.instagram.com/p/CNMpEFYJxiv/?igshid=1ezcr3bffw7nu

Yes finally a picture from speed champions! Definitely not the set for me but the purple is a nice colour. Looking through the blurryness, what are the wheels on the challenger? They look like dish pieces but those wouldn’t fit on regular speed champion wheels... new wheel and tire design? :shrug_confused:

Having both SC Dodge sets, I and everyone else, will be able to make some nice races. Lights 🚦 from 75893 + '70 Charger vs. '70 Challenger or (probably this will be 2018) Top Fuel Dragster vs. 2018 Challenger Demon. 👹

Hmm, not over the moon with this. That Challenger is is a huge step backwards compared to 2020 releases. More Creator than SC in my eyes.
Only saving grace is it’s so flat and slab-sided, it’s a quick conversion for the old skool 6-stud fans.