21 hours ago, LEGOm said:

Any more news

Yes SC is getting a McLaren polybag next year. I guess we will find out about SC when the official pictures come out later this year.

News about the sets also can someone do a mock of the lancer evolution 6 Tme 

On 10/10/2020 at 3:14 AM, Anonknee Muss said:

Yes SC is getting a McLaren polybag next year. I guess we will find out about SC when the official pictures come out later this year. 

That would point to at least one of the actual sets being a McLaren, maybe the speedtail? That is closely related to the 720s, and there arent any newer roadcars worth exploring imho though. So maybe a new F1 set?

4 hours ago, vectormatic said:

That would point to at least one of the actual sets being a McLaren, maybe the speedtail? That is closely related to the 720s, and there arent any newer roadcars worth exploring imho though. So maybe a new F1 set?

The Speedtail be looking fine tho :blush:

6 hours ago, vectormatic said:

The same mclaren senna as the technic one. 

Last news are calling for no new speed champions models in 2021 ?

I was already afraid that the McLaren Senna polybag was a promotion for the Technic set, but I can't remember any other promotion polybags for LEGO Technic sets.

I'm a fan of Speed Champions for all of the useful parts, so I'm hoping for some more bright colors for cars in 2021. How cool would a spring yellowish green car be? And we haven't gotten a flame yellowish orange one since wave one's McLaren P1. I also think sand blue, aqua, or some shade of purple or pink would be fun.

1 hour ago, PaulvilleMOCs said:

I'm a fan of Speed Champions for all of the useful parts, so I'm hoping for some more bright colors for cars in 2021. How cool would a spring yellowish green car be? And we haven't gotten a flame yellowish orange one since wave one's McLaren P1. I also think sand blue, aqua, or some shade of purple or pink would be fun.

That's true! I love the outfits for the minifigures especially. Still waiting for a Subaru. 

On 10/13/2020 at 10:52 PM, PaulvilleMOCs said:

I know what you mean, I too would like more parts of those colors,

Right now the best way of getting those colors is to buy Friends sets, which I don't want to buy.

Edited by Legocitycustoms

On 10/12/2020 at 7:14 PM, Anonknee Muss said:

I doubt that very much.

Exactly, I agree. Certainly they will, but maybe only in June because of coronavirus. But they will certainly be, because I sincerely doubt that only for 2020 they will expand the cars to 8 studs.

On 10/16/2020 at 9:57 AM, Bartlomiej said:

Exactly, I agree. Certainly they will, but maybe only in June because of coronavirus. But they will certainly be, because I sincerely doubt that only for 2020 they will expand the cars to 8 studs.

Any more news

I doubt there will be another wave (though I hope so). What would be a possible reason why the theme might be cancelled? The switch to 8 wide maybe?

On 10/26/2020 at 11:11 AM, Daanski said:

I doubt there will be another wave (though I hope so). What would be a possible reason why the theme might be cancelled? The switch to 8 wide maybe?

I think they will not remove this serri because:

- is very popular 

- they would not produce only one season of new parts specially created for this series, and it is very expensive and difficult to build new ones

I think they will appear, but not necessarily in January, more likely to be on vacation. So because of the Sars-Cov-2 it will definitely be delayed. 

i want them to make the 2020 jeep gladiator and 87 jeep wrangler as a double pack, subaru 22b rally car as a single, and volvo 850 estate as a single

the audi sport quattro needs some older rally cars to go along with it its kinda getting boring making my own custom rally cars when i don't have very many wind shields do to the fact i used to collect the 6 stud wide cars.

Edited by i love speed

so with the point of legocitycustoms post i am pretty sure the reason they do the brighter colors friends set more than others is because they want you to buy them for the parts of that color

On 11/10/2020 at 9:17 AM, Anonknee Muss said:

No new news but the theme isn’t cancelled.

I hope so! But how do you know? Aren't there any leaks yet?