Sign in to follow this  
goatman461

[Factions Ep. 6 - Cat A][L13 - Fondor - CFS] Never Again

*Your entry has earned 18 XP*

50276814307_0a36f78e6c_b.jpg

The Tridents came down on Fondor. Pyerce's bold attack on the system brought Imperial sympathizers out of hiding, en masse. Non-human populations on planet were forced out of their jobs as by nativist Fondorian unions. 

50275981568_0228326663_b.jpg

Strike team ranks quickly swelled. Intel was readily available on the ground. Trident-class Assault Ships and Dwarf-Tridents were loaded and dropped in to disrupt the leadership of both Imperials and collaborating union leaders. 

50276814077_337b9c8754_b.jpg

The ensuing battle and liberation of Fondor was sure to be a warning to all those who would see the return of oppression and villainy against those who have tasted freedom.

Edited by goatman461

I love how you captured the architecture of that one picture of the Fondor surface! Nice reference! The overall impression is great.

I love your building! And I think you captured the look of the Trident class ship very well. The two together just look off to me for some reason though.

On 8/31/2020 at 4:36 PM, Rebel Pilot said:

I love the pure chaos in this build, awesome

Thank you. Was definitely going for chaotic.

On 9/1/2020 at 7:40 AM, Darth Bjorn said:

I love how you captured the architecture of that one picture of the Fondor surface! Nice reference! The overall impression is great.

Thanks. I take it that some of the details bug you? Let me know what didn't work.

6 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I love your building! And I think you captured the look of the Trident class ship very well. The two together just look off to me for some reason though.

Ha! Thanks. I wonder what Freud would say about me making this and you being uncomfortable with it. I ended up going with something as sexually graphic as one could get with phallic shaped building vs. tentacle beast that I could do with the posing. @pombe has had a terrible, corrupting effect on all of us in the CFS.

6 minutes ago, goatman461 said:

Ha! Thanks. I wonder what Freud would say about me making this and you being uncomfortable with it. I ended up going with something as sexually graphic as one could get with phallic shaped building vs. tentacle beast that I could do with the posing. @pombe has had a terrible, corrupting effect on all of us in the CFS.

My subconscious is screaming, that's it!

9 hours ago, goatman461 said:

Let me know what didn't work

Nothing that doesn’t work, but I’d have loved to see more damage from the impact of the squid, and the damage you did feel a little rough... It’s really nitpicky stuff... ?

Great build overall and specially that rounded Fondor build. The trident is also very nice and the overall building is just completely unique. Great (again).