JShortForJay

[Factions Ep. 6 - Cat C][S3 - Bonadan - CE] Joining the Cause

*Your entry has earned 6 XP*

The Magnate was a lavish ship, the Broker only paid for the best. No sooner than the Magnate broke through the atmosphere, Clan Eldar's tranmission had rang through the bridge - they needed help securing Bonadan. They evaded the blockade around Uyter with relative ease, Olen was sure a few Imperial pilots happened to look the other way as they passed. The Broker - or the Broker's money - had a lot of influence and Pyerce's Empire remnant wasn't as infallible as they'd like the galaxy to think. They secured a cut of the food supplies they liberated from Uyter to trade through Olen and the Broker's connections; Olen enjoyed any chance to undermine the tyranny of the Empire. 

Onboard the Magnate 4

Olen and the Broker:

Olen Fass and the Broker

The crew assembled on the bridge as the Magnate made the jump to hyperspace.

Onboard the Magnate 1

Olen briefed the crew on their mission to Bonadan.

Onboard the Magnate 3

Fopha, the Rodian, prepared to drop the ship from hyperspace. 

Onboard the Magnate 2

As the Magnate emerged, suspended above Bonadan, they were met with the first of Pyerce's forces. Olen Fass had come to join the fight!

The attack begins

Spoiler

Here are some wider shots of the build, i'm very happy with how it turned out although you don't get to see all of it in the 'snapshot' scenes. 

Seeing it now that one grey 2x6 not being pressed down is really annoying me lol.

The Bridge of the Magnate

The Bridge of the Magnate 2

Close up of the snot floor and the tile floor.

The Bridge of the Magnate 3

Edited by goatman461

I love the look of The Broker (and the fact that I have all the parts neede). I like his style, too. Not everything needs to be a fight. A nice little bridge.