Denal31

[Factions Ep. 6 - Cat A] [L13 - Fondor - CFS] Party's Over

*Your entry has earned 17 XP*

Prior to the Confederacy of Free System's primary assault on Fondor, CFS intelligence caught wind of rumors involving several Pyerce officers frequenting various night clubs in major metropolitan areas on the planet. Upon confirmation of these rumors, a small team was dispatched to capture at least one officer in an attempt to acquire the locations of important Pyerce assets and officials. The team was told to be discreet, but low approval of Pyerce's blockade among the alien populace of Fondor may provide the team with the option of a more direct approach.

Front

50273468657_4b10bf6783_z.jpgClub Fondor (Front)

Interior

50272668213_716c8fde3f_z.jpgClub Fondor (Interior) 

CFS Operatives

50275157453_d00acdd37c_z.jpgCFS Hit Squad

Spoiler

50280506167_c57479938e_z.jpgClub Fondor Close-up 3 

Patrons of Club Fondor

50279661008_d9dab81e96_z.jpgClub Fondor Close-up (DJ Roger)

DJ Roger, Club Fondor's top DJ

50280344546_f46f655c74_z.jpgClub Fondor Close-up (Gonk Keg)

K3G (A Modified GNK Droid with a tap) confirming the locations of Pyerce Officers

50279661018_acb4451637_z.jpgClub Fondor Close-up 4

"Goodness these drinks are strong"

50280506327_830d7633cf_z.jpgClub Fondor Close-up 8

Disarming the Stormtroopers standing guard

50279660943_b238f16b6c_z.jpgClub Fondor Close-up 1

Walking in

Edited by goatman461

No one suspects the GNK.

I've obviously already talked about how great this build is in our Discord, but I want to put out some public praise too.

Fantastic minifig choice and posing. The purple and blue set the tone well. Great shaping in general. This one is really clean.

A really great build, a brilliant design for the building itself and the minifigures are top notch - especially DJ Roger and the CFS operatives. I do feel like the minifigure posing could do with some work in places - the people on the dance floor don't look very dynamic. Something like in the wip-shots channel when you posted it with a stormtrooper on his head would really be great. Brilliant build overall though!

Edited by marvelBoy123

Fantastic build all around. A large colorful cast of characters, great detail, vibrant accent to give it that night club feel - the whole package really!

This is so cool! Reminds me of the outlander club in Ep. II. You've really nailed the atmosphere... I feel you could improve the build by working a little more SNOT techniques in, but other than that - flawless!

That DJ!
I love the contrast between the action outside and the seemingly unknowing partisans within

Great build!

On 8/31/2020 at 2:04 AM, marvelBoy123 said:

A really great build, a brilliant design for the building itself and the minifigures are top notch - especially DJ Roger and the CFS operatives. I do feel like the min figure posing could do with some work in places - the people on the dance floor don't look very dynamic. Something like in the wip-shots channel when you posted it with a stormtrooper on his head would really be great. Brilliant build overall though!

Yeah. I agree the minifigure posing on the dance floor could be much better. The "static-looking" was more a result of the minifigures falling a lot during shooting and creating a domino effect haha.. 

On 8/31/2020 at 9:03 AM, Darth Bjorn said:

This is so cool! Reminds me of the outlander club in Ep. II. You've really nailed the atmosphere... I feel you could improve the build by working a little more SNOT techniques in, but other than that - flawless!

Thanks! Outlander Club was definitely one of the influences for this build.

Thanks all for the comments!