Hinckley

FABUpunk! Mafia II–Conclusion, The Spanish Inquisition

Yeah Cow did a great job playing dumb! :laugh: "Oh man! The trickster keeps giving me these powerful roles! Oh my gosh it's so much responsibility!" lol

2 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

Yeah Cow did a great job playing dumb! :laugh: "Oh man! The trickster keeps giving me these powerful roles! Oh my gosh it's so much responsibility!" lol

Fr fr she hit up my DMs like "Sowwy mistew buwdog, I don't know how to do actions. Can u help me pwetty pwease" and I was eating that shit right out of her hooves. ugh I feel like I need a shower. :laugh_hard:

Vote: Shadow, The best femme fatale

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Just now, Dannylonglegs said:

Fr fr she hit up my DMs like "Sowwy mistew buwdog, I don't know how to do actions. Can u help me pwetty pwease" and I was eating that shit right out of her hooves. ugh I feel like I need a shower. :laugh_hard:

:laugh:

@Trekkie99 it’s always a riot with you around and Day Five was a bit of a wild ride. I’m so glad there were more role play prizes this time because it made everything ever so entertaining. Sorry I slacked in that regard, though :blush:, and sorry to @Darkdragon for killing you off so early.

The comics and MOCs in this game have been fantastic (as others have mentioned), major props to Hinck for putting everything he had into the presentation. I was so pleased my headcanon that this game is in the same continuity as The Forest 3 was confirmed by the appearance of spiders!

It-Was-Me-Dio.jpg

Why Shadows can't play non-anon games 

3 minutes ago, jimmynick said:

The comics and MOCs in this game have been fantastic (as others have mentioned), major props to Hinck for putting everything he had into the presentation. I was so pleased my headcanon that this game is in the same continuity as The Forest 3 was confirmed by the appearance of spiders!

I assumed as such from the first game. :laugh: I'm pretty sure the Trickster Spirit is LITERALLY from that Forest 

9 minutes ago, Dannylonglegs said:

I'm pretty sure the Trickster Spirit is LITERALLY from that Forest 

Lol yeah. This is from day one of Fabupunk mafia 1.

On 7/12/2020 at 7:31 PM, Hinckley said:

confirmation_001.jpg

This has been so much fun to the point that a normal game sounds boring. :look: :laugh:

17 minutes ago, jimmynick said:

@Trekkie99 it’s always a riot with you around

I’m not quite au fait with the lore but are we sure Autumn Falls is located within the Forest of Darkness? Do I have to dig the archives to Forest 1 to find out?

1 hour ago, Dannylonglegs said:

Hey, in the end it looked like everyone was confused by the defuser role, thinking the bomb was a role and not an item. At least I figured that out well enough to write a long post explaining how poorly the monkey had chosen his target, only to be completely ignored by people agreeing that they thought he understood it properly. :laugh:

Don't get me started on the pumpkin, it took me multiple clarifications to understand it and nobody contradicted my use of it, despite it being all wrong. :wacko:

1 hour ago, Dannylonglegs said:

Vote: Shadow, The best femme fatale

I'm not bad, I'm just written that way.

11225c358c12b6b040d502f591d7c6c2b4b41e9f

3 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Hey, in the end it looked like everyone was confused by the defuser role, thinking the bomb was a role and not an item. At least I figured that out well enough to write a long post explaining how poorly the monkey had chosen his target, only to be completely ignored by people agreeing that they thought he understood it properly. :laugh:

Don't get me started on the pumpkin, it took me multiple clarifications to understand it and nobody contradicted my use of it, despite it being all wrong. :wacko:

Am I the only one who knew 100% what the Defuser role meant then? I really didn't think it was that hard... You convinced me you were a... *ahem* noob 
(I didn't want to say so for fear of offending and BOY was I wrong anyways)

Edited by Dannylonglegs

3 minutes ago, Dannylonglegs said:

Am I the only one who knew 100% what the Defuser role meant then? I really didn't think it was that hard... You convinced me you were a... *ahem* noob 
(I didn't want to say so for fear of offending and BOY was I wrong anyways)

I was actually stunned when people starting saying that the bomb would blow up everyone who targeted it. Most of my reason for writing was to get a handle on who was being the most suspicious and to give the illusion of working with you so my eventual mistakes would look innocent.

The pumpkin, on the other hand, was legitimately confusing because it's intended as a town role. Early aiming guarantees either killing a scum or a very low chance of killing town. So for me, that would have been idiotic, yet I needed to make it look like I was using it in a townie fashion and just got very unlucky. Then no one questioned it and all my worrying was for nothing.

1 hour ago, jimmynick said:

I’m so glad there were more role play prizes this time because it made everything ever so entertaining.

I'm loving reading all of these comments and I will respond to all of them when I do my notes and stuff. I'd do more tonight, but I have company stopping by because I'm a lush in quarantine. But, I wanted to immediately give @Darkdragon credit for the idea of roleplay awards and for introducing baby dragons into Mafia. I spent $70 completing my baby dragon collection yesterday (after a few whiskeys :look: ), so the next game I host (no earlier than Winter, dear Lord!) will have many baby dragons for the dead to log in and play as. :snicker:

6 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

spent $70 completing my baby dragon collection yesterday

:rofl: The one I called Bloodrayne is quite expensive. I only have two myself. 

I never thought my baby dragon mafia would go this far. Hey Bricklink, where is my commission?? :roflmao: I am glad you liked the babies enough to integrate them and the roleplay awards. I'm glad even an unbalanced game can be a fun game, Eurobricks mafia at its best!

This was a ton of fun, especially the last day. I gave it my absolute best trying to not get lynched only to die that night anyway. 

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

4 wins in 4 games. Yeah, I'm definitely never playing anything that isn't anonymous, other than Bob's upcoming Mystery, anonymous or not. I'm no threat in those. :grin:

Speaking of, I should be able to get the signups out sometime tomorrow. I haven't decided whether or not it'll be anonymous. 

23 minutes ago, Bob said:

This was a ton of fun, especially the last day. I gave it my absolute best trying to not get lynched only to die that night anyway. 

Speaking of, I should be able to get the signups out sometime tomorrow. I haven't decided whether or not it'll be anonymous. 

Let me know if you need alt accounts made! I'm a real quick draw on that now.

Thanks for letting me play. That was a lot of fun. I loved all the appearances from the dragons and the inbred forum jerks :tongue:

8 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

:rofl: The one I called Bloodrayne is quite expensive. I only have two myself.

I don't even know if I have a Fabuland cow (shut up, I looked into those eyes every time I posted and we bonded) and you all are off paying big money for those little poop monsters. :hmpf: I know I don't have any of them, didn't even know they existed before that game. Wish they weren't so adorable...

Bloodrayne was a really good name for one, I'll give you that. :thumbup: They asked poor Fazit why his name didn't end in M and it turns out the host was exposing all the 'bad' dragons (don't google that, kids) by giving them names that didn't. :laugh: 

7 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Let me know if you need alt accounts made! I'm a real quick draw on that now.

We noticed. :wacko: :laugh: 

1 minute ago, Mobley Mouse said:

I think I’m now the anti-shadows. I haven’t won a game of fibula day mafia yet...

*fabuland!

Despite not winning I always get drawn back in....

3 minutes ago, Mobley Mouse said:

I think I’m now the anti-shadows. I haven’t won a game of fibula day mafia yet...

Sorry for killing you first day! 

10 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

Sorry for killing you first day! 

Meh, someone has to die. And I was an easy lynch, But I was saddened to see no one (besides BulldogDanny) doing any proper voting analysis. 

2 hours ago, Corrina Cow said:

They asked poor Fazit why his name didn't end in M and it turns out the host was exposing all the 'bad' dragons (don't google that, kids) by giving them names that didn't.

Oh? Interesting, hadn't even noticed that. The dragons were named a week or two before the roles were rolled.Except Bloodrayne who wasn't rolled at all :rofl:

11 hours ago, Bob said:

Nice!

Thanks for a great game @Hinckley. I absolutely love your Fabuland mafia games even though the hats (or bowls or whatever you use) gave me a bloody sheep this time around. You can't always get lucky I guess after Becka Bulldog and Barty Bear. I agree with what @Darkdragon said about the emotion you manage to convey with these figures. I regret not playing the Forest III and the first iteration of this one. Not playing the first one made my head spin a bit with the whole concept, so I'm not too happy with how I played day one. I tried to be active and make sense of the mechanics, but I just ended up confused and I feel this made me look scummy. I also love that was anonymous (even though time zones must have given me away) and that it doesn't rely too heavily on PM activity. As I said to you in PM, I'd do away with PMing for the town altogether. However, private communication can hurt the town as well, as this game goes to show. Overall, I think the town tried to rely a lot on NA results, which isn't as useful when they're all one-shot actions. I think one of the biggest benefits we got from the open setup was that we knew which roles were in town's hands, so we could more easily plan by guessing who held which role, especially on the later days.

I really enjoyed playing this one. Killing @Gilford Goat always seemed too risky, but it was a lot of fun to have him around until day five. You really should have investigated me as planned on night three. We were given a godfather one-shot back then. @Bartosz Bulldog was my suggestion for a night one kill. We eventually planted a bomb with her on night 2 and even though all her suspicions were wrong by the time the bomb went off, her active analytical play would have probably made it a lot harder for us. And congratulations @Benicia Bear. Well-played. I loved the role-playing by you three two. Still waiting for my award for playing the sacrificial lamb in the conclusion.

13 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

All the random cameos on the last day was pretty fun.

I was shocked to learn it was several people, not one!

13 hours ago, Hinckley said:

But, I wanted to immediately give @Darkdragon credit for the idea of roleplay awards

Oh yeah she definitely introduced it but I'm glad they came back!

1 hour ago, Leatrix Lamb said:

sacrificial lamb

the Agnus Hincklei if you will :laugh: