1 hour ago, Gray Gear said:

Here I can see the same problem I had with my Nissan GT-R MOC: A huge flat hood made from technic panels/liftarms just always looks not great. I solved the problem on my model by using hood vents to break up the wide open surface. Maybe something like this would look cool?

charger68-69crt-20hood-jpg.108114

Dont get me wrong, your hood looks ok as it is, its just a suggestion :wink:

Well, i will leave this up to the people who are going to build their own versions. I expect charger 500/daytona versions and other interesting stuff.

The build streams were awesome. I wasn't on all of them but they were very informative and they encourage to looking for new solutions, to try and try, and to rebuild and improve own solutions.

27 minutes ago, nicjasno said:

It's probably a good time to open a wip thread for the sierra.

Only after publishinh building instructions for the Charger. :drool:

Edited by Aleh

1 hour ago, Aleh said:

Hi, @nicjasno! I wonder how is it going with the building instructions creation process?

The LDD model is done, and i need to put finishing touches on some things. It's a matter of days now.

@nicjasno Hi! I see you've finished the instructions, congrats with this! I wonder if there is any kind of partlist? I assume anybody would like to be aware of the missing parts...

Honestly I/m afraid of only 50 black "seat" panels :grin:

Edited by Aleh

@Aleh He mentions on the sales page that the Studio file is included, which you can use to generate a parts list :wink:

Instructions purchased, let’s see how this goes :laugh: 

Edited by LvdH

Hey!

Everything is included with the instructions (except the parts themselves :P )

I do hope to see some variants, like different colors, superbird builds, etc...

The instructions look like a nice challenge. I will put it on my list and (probably) build it in DBG

12 hours ago, LvdH said:

@Aleh He mentions on the sales page that the Studio file is included, which you can use to generate a parts list :wink:

Instructions purchased, let’s see how this goes :laugh: 

I saw this, but before purchasing instructions I would like to see how many parts are missing :)
This depend on whether I would build this MOC in the future or not.

Oh, come on, Aleh.
Purchased kust now. In case I won't assemble it - author gets the donat. :classic:

Edited by Aleh

I have looked through the instructions pack. The whole process promises to be a challenge. But at the first look everything is pretty clear...

The only dissapointing moment is that included *.xlsx file can't parced by rebrickable engine to create a partlist.

Maybe offtop, but could anybody explain please haw to observe partlist in the studio 2.0?

28 minutes ago, Aleh said:

Maybe offtop, but could anybody explain please haw to observe partlist in the studio 2.0?

If you have .io file, then open it with stud.io, go to instruction maker, create instruction, add some empty pages and add part list.

Edited by keymaker

51 minutes ago, Aleh said:

You can just import the io file to Rebrickable. Or in the top right you can export it directly to a Bricklink wanted list.

1 hour ago, LvdH said:

You can just import the io file to Rebrickable. Or in the top right you can export it directly to a Bricklink wanted list.

OH my Got!!! Why I have read this only after I had manually added all parts to cutom rebrickable partlist, spending more than 1 hour??? 

Now I tried to import *.io file - works!!! Thank you so much!

2 hours ago, keymaker said:

If you have .io file, then open it with stud.io, go to instruction maker, create instruction, add some empty pages and add part list.

Thanks!

Edited by Aleh

IMHO best car you made so far; rear axle remind me on studless version of your 2005 mustang studded rear axle.

Man, this things a masterpiece! :drool:  I especially like the clunk noise of the opening parts, when they're being closed. 

Edited by Dazzzy

This is amazing. A true masterpiece. I especially like how you've used all different kinds of panels to capture sleek the line of the bodywork. 

Impressive!!! I love the torsion bar suspension and the rear leaf springs. All the complainers can check Haynes manual or call Mopar to complain.