Sign in to follow this  
kahir88

The pup and the whore Part II.

Don't miss Part One.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conrad stood up, walked to the chained man, and slapped his face. The crack would be louder, but the sack on the head absorbed the sound. 

-"Hmpf.." -grimaced Conrad and sit back to his seat.

Again, silence filled the room. The noise of the mice was long gone, maybe their honeymoon was ended, and went back, deeper in the wall. Scarlet watched the mercenary. He looked sad and care-worn. The last few minutes of their shared past left a deep scar in his soul. He just looked out from his head. She felt pity for him, and she was the reason. There must be a way to cheer him up!

-"And do you remember..." - she stopped to adjust her dress. -"How we second met?"

A small smile appeared on Conrad's face. -"Aye" - he replied. -"You didn't change a bit, like... those years didn't have been passed. 

50282276096_58a9727823_z.jpg

-"And how did you found me in Illaryian? I thought I was able to leave everyone and everything behind."

-"I didn't go there, to looking for you. I was hoping to recruit some new members to my army, then I heard the familiar phrase, which haunted me for weeks... Do you want to know how I got these scars"

-"I remember another thing, which caused more trauma to you" - giggled Scarlet. -"Sorry, but what were you expect, when you walk behind a woman, who is busy with her future client. And interrupt my introduction with: 'Still don't know, but I can carve you another"

50281594723_cc26452b24_z.jpg

Unpleasant feeling swept through Conrad's body and stopped at his groin. After many battles, this one kick hurt him the most. Between his legs, and in his manhood.

-"I still wonder, how were you able to alert Lok and Zan, to aid you." - giggled Scarlet.

-"I was wonder about that too, but the more curious part, how the hell was you so fast in those high-heeled shoes. Zan gives you a good chase if he wasn't able to follow you in the narrow alleys, we would never found your secret hideout."

50282435327_927b03d38c_z.jpg

-"Darlin, you weren't the first, who tried to surprise me from behind.That was a night of miracles." - The woman kept her smile. -"But the sewer under Illaryian is a maze! How were you able to follow me down there?"

-"Zan's keen nose was able to smell out your perfume in that stench." - Conrad stopped here, to see the woman's reaction. -"But your ripped skirt also helped. We found many shreds of cloth on the way. After a while, we only followed the strange voices."

50282435267_f13ee9849c_z.jpg

Scarlet remembered as her boss cut many of the bars of the sewer, so his henchmen and girls can move freely under the city. In her hurry, she forgot the sharp edges of the bars, and after a few corners, her skirt just fell off.

-"Oh, and ..." - continue Conrad" -"What the hell was Z'avo?"

-"No one really knew him." - she replies. -"Someone said this happens, when you flush a snail in the sewer."

50282275711_d76df977c2_z.jpg

-"He looked furious."

-"No way! And you figured it out on your own?" - mocked him the woman.

-"Well, he didn't welcome us, instead he sent his henchmen, to deal with us... Thanks to you."

-"For me?" - Scarlet's tone was a bit furious. -"It wasn't me, who arrived uninvited!"

-"True, but you showed the way." - smiled the mercenary.

50282435017_2f1e058521_z.jpg

The woman's face was red, as her corset. She knew Conrad was right. And this made him attractive. -"Yes, but without my help, you wouldn't hade a chance." - she turned to Conrad and changed her redness into a smile.

-"Indeed. Z'avo's life of crime ended on that day, by your hand." - smiled the mercenary. Scarlet saved that day. -"This was the second reason I offered you, to our little brotherhood."

50282276666_e4a180fdd5_z.jpg

-"The second?" - she smiled too. -"What was the first reason?

-"You own me something. Either way, you pay it back or give me, what I paid for."

-"Here?" - she smiled, as she grabbed her skirt, and pulled a little up, so her ankle become visible. -"Now?" - her tone become much softer. -"What about him?" - she pointed with her head to the captive.

-"I think he wouldn't mind it..."

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

50282276381_ded4217beb_z.jpg

50281595408_a58edee085_z.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for the fun part:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

-"Oh my..." - these were the only two words what Bob the unemployed Avalonian plumber was able to say..."

50282276226_7f9612fc22_z.jpg

Edited by kahir88

Another great addition to the story! I already liked part one and this part is equally good, if not better! Great story telling and all-around builds. The minifigure compositions and posing are all spot-on :thumbup:.

I really like the grimy, dirty and dark aesthetic of your stories and builds. They feel very real (except the giant slug obviously :grin:). The "this is what happens when you flush a snail down the sewer" had me laughing. Good writing there. Can't wait for the next part!

Great builds!  I love the Varlyrian street!  The old guy with an open shirt and beard is great!  I like the feel of your build, which gives me the feeling of the seedier side of town in Illyrian, something we don't see all the time.  Very nice use of the gold accents and the white snakes for smoke from the chimneys.  You did a good job choosing colors, too.  I like the closeups showing the chase, and the uneven boards on the fence at the end are great!  Your use of the grate to show the entrance to the sewer is well done.

I love the sewer shot when they climb down.  It really captures the disgusting muck down there and I can almost smell it!  The brown pouring out of the pipe near Conrad is both disgusting and appropriate.  The use of the dark green for the main flow is really good, too, especially with the brown sticks caught on the metal grating.  The snot tile work on this small build and the larger one below it look very polished along the edge of the build and help give a glassy, liquid feel to it.  The main sewer build has your signature humor in it, and a ton of great detail!  I love the little rat up in the alcove at the top and the cow skull over the entrance.  Your use of the old Jabba figure is awesome!  I would have never thought to use it in the manner in which you did, and I always thought that the older, unprinted SW pieces were less interesting and useful, but you have proven me wrong!  I love the idea of a snail growing to monstrous sizes in the sewer.  We have tales like that here in the US, of New York City rats the size of dogs and alligators living in the sewers!  You do a great job of making those urban legends reality with your build.  I love all the trans neon green oozing from pipes and windows into the muck.  The giant snail on his bed of gold is also perfect!  The cookpot looks really good with the smoke, but one of my favorite parts is the sewer line on that side where you have built the browns into the greens to make it look like a pool of muck that is in the process of mixing into the larger mess.  Very well done!

And, as always, it's great to see Bob getting some work, even if it's not the easiest or cleanest! lol  He's got a lot on his hands this time!

Thanks guys, really good to hear you liked it. As I said earlier, not every fairy tale must be shiny, clean, and "happily after". There are dark corners of the world, And if no one will, or want to show it, then I will. :D

The huge cistern was a mess, I rebuild it almost three times, the dome-like ceiling never took the perfect shape, so I hade to hide it, with the horizontal wall, and planned photographing. The dark green water was the perfect decision. I was too amazed at how good-looking was!  Jabba was a last-minute change, First, I wanted a pimp, dressed in pink or purple, and have this little gangster guild down here. But someone bought Jabba in the store, and I was able to lend him and make a better villain for our heroes. As you mentioned @Grover, I heard stories, and this inspired me about his backstory. 

I hade so many good (and disgusting) ideas, what to build here. If I have to choose, maybe the huge turd pouring out from the tube, and under that, there is already a load. xD

I finished their stories, now I try to recap, and start building something in the present too. :D Next: Gods of Historica, and connect the builds with HSS. :)

Edited by kahir88

On 9/9/2020 at 5:24 PM, kahir88 said:

The huge cistern was a mess, I rebuild it almost three times, the dome-like ceiling never took the perfect shape, so I hade to hide it, with the horizontal wall, and planned photographing. The dark green water was the perfect decision. I was too amazed at how good-looking was!  Jabba was a last-minute change, First, I wanted a pimp, dressed in pink or purple, and have this little gangster guild down here. But someone bought Jabba in the store, and I was able to lend him and make a better villain for our heroes. As you mentioned @Grover, I heard stories, and this inspired me about his backstory. 

I hade so many good (and disgusting) ideas, what to build here. If I have to choose, maybe the huge turd pouring out from the tube, and under that, there is already a load. xD

I finished their stories, now I try to recap, and start building something in the present too. :D Next: Gods of Historica, and connect the builds with HSS. :)

I actually really like how the cistern looks now. Those diagonal support beams work really well. The entire scene just oozes character, with so many details to look at! Dark green is indeed a good color for murky water.

Can't wait to see what else you have in store!