Sign in to follow this  
KelliWRhodes

Who plays batman in the Lego Movie?

I decided to ask because it is really interesting. I found several options on the Internet and now I cannot understand which one is correct? Do you like the Lego-style Batman movie? My friend really liked it, he even bought at a discount here and put together a collection of toys from this movie. The movie didn't impress me as much as my friend.

Robert Pattinson, who became a Hollywood star when he starred as the love starved vampire Edward Cullen in the 5 movie Twilight Saga back in 2008-2012... will be the new Batman in the upcoming THE BATMAN movie due out in October 2021 (supposedly a trilogy of 3 movies is planned).  He played a great brooding vampire in Twilight (and the other 4 movies, which grossed as much as all the Jurassic Park movies).  It will be interesting to see his minifigure when the next LEGO Batman movie comes out...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Robert+pattinson&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS898US898&sxsrf=ALeKk001ZyU9qIX-PXjgkVJNiKx2zIRdfQ:1599159691585&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiViOyK1s3rAhXWLs0KHZMDBrsQ_AUoAnoECBwQBA&biw=1280&bih=591

The likely reason for the multiple answers is because Batman is played by different people in the different movies. The ones in the “LEGO movie” series are will arnett, but the cheaper, direct to dvd movies use someone else, if not multiple other people, who I’m not sure the names of. He was also voiced by different actors in the games based on the LEGO movies and the LEGO dc games, which may add to the list.

For The Lego Movie, The Lego Batman Movie, and The Lego Movie: The Second Part, Will Arnett has been the voice of Batman.

For the direct-to-video movies, Troy Baker has been the voice of Batman. He's the same one who provides the voice of Batman in the Lego video games (Lego Batman 2, Lego Dimensions, etc.); the first DTV movie (Lego Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite) was actually put together via scenes from the Lego Batman 2 video game!