Hinckley

FABUpunk! Mafia II–Day Five, It Was a Mistake

5 hours ago, Benicia Bear said:

YOU THINK THE BUS DRIVER IS A STUPID ROLE? MAYBE YOU GAVE IT TO YOURSELF?

Are you suggesting that you're not the Trickster? But yes I think Bus Driver is a crappy action to get on night One when there's hardly any clue about alignments. Being forced to used it can actually be detrimental, and indeed look at the trouble it got me into. On the other hand it somewhat cleared Gilford, although until I'm proven Town it could still be debated.

8 minutes ago, Holbrook Horse said:

let's watch Parvani get herself lynched lol, that'll improve our luck tonight.

I'm sure you would miss me, but don't fret, I'm not going to let you win this one so easily.

Vote : Benicia Bear

3 minutes ago, Parvani Poodle said:

I'm sure you would miss me, but don't fret, I'm not going to let you win this one so easily.

DO YOU REALISE, ASSUMING THAT ANYBODY HERE IS ACTUALLY TOWN, YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST?

WITH ME COMES THE END; THERE WILL NOT BE A TOMORROW, NOR EVEN A TONIGHT

IT MIGHT BE A BIT OF A SLOW DAY, THOUGH

1 hour ago, Parvani Poodle said:

Would I get a nice role tomorrow?

WELL, I THINK THAT WOULD DEPEND ON A NUMBER OF FACTORS, BUT LET’S WORK ON THE BASIS THAT YOU COMPLETELY WOULD 

UNVOTE ME NOW PLS :sweet:

1 hour ago, Benicia Bear said:

WELL, I THINK THAT WOULD DEPEND ON A NUMBER OF FACTORS, BUT LET’S WORK ON THE BASIS THAT YOU COMPLETELY WOULD

Yeah let's offer some big boom boom killy jobbies to Parvani just to help thin us out so you can win :hmpf:

3 hours ago, Benicia Bear said:

NOT LYNCHING ME WOULD BE A START....

Don't think of it as dying as much as being released back to the stars from whence we came. It's freedom from this mortal coil.

Plus, if past experience hunting you is any indicator, you won't even die, just transform again. We will meet again, I have no doubt.

As for the babies, our sweet little babies, they'll be fine. I was kidding about dating, naturally, we're actually Baby Dragon Raters™, a talent agency looking for up and coming stars. If they can dance or sing or act, they just might have a future in entertainment and we can open that door for them. We're just setting up auditions and screening prospective clients now.

We've sunk to a new low ... agents. :hmpf_bad: 

Right now, we're looking for adorable and talented baby dragons interested in being in our next production, FabuPunk III: The Fabupunkening! I imagine at our current rate of decline, we'll all be lawyers in that one. The horror...

Well well well, what do we have here? You lot have managed to get yourselves in trouble, just like our ancestors did. Am I going to have to clean up another mess?

5 minutes ago, Corrina Cow said:

I imagine at our current rate of decline, we'll all be lawyers in that one. The horror...

I'll tell Torgam on you, Miss Cow lady. You seem oddly familiar anyway...

A ship full of talking animals and whatever those little things are! I knew I shouldn't have gotten into the captain's rum... *hopes over the side* Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

7 minutes ago, Fazit said:

Am I going to have to clean up another mess?

Pretty sure you caused that one, but why be picky, sometimes messes must be made and cleaned up.

8 minutes ago, Fazit said:

You seem oddly familiar anyway...

Didn't know you were part of this. Look at what they've done to the place, it's disgraceful. If you can get them to clean up all of this mess, I might be tempted to look the other way as they make their escape.

4 minutes ago, Emmett Ware said:

*hopes over the side* Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Looks like he's in for a great fall. Mmm, pumpkin pie. :wub_drool: 

2 hours ago, Benicia Bear said:

Color me tempted... but the way this is going the Forest God up there is probably preparing Hidden Compulsive Stump roles for everyone next round. :hmpf:

49 minutes ago, Holbrook Horse said:

Yeah let's offer some big boom boom killy jobbies to Parvani just to help thin us out so you can win :hmpf:

Umm.. Isn't that the point of this game?

11 hours ago, Benicia Bear said:

DO YOU REALISE, ASSUMING THAT ANYBODY HERE IS ACTUALLY TOWN, YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST?

:hmpf_bad: So, the night one bus drive was all part of plan to clear Gilford after all. Bold move. They would have killed one of their own if Parvani had been blocked. I guess the odds were in their favour.

8 hours ago, Fazit said:

Well well well, what do we have here? You lot have managed to get yourselves in trouble, just like our ancestors did. Am I going to have to clean up another mess?

I'll tell Torgam on you, Miss Cow lady. You seem oddly familiar anyway...

Why doesn't your name end in "m"? I lost track of how many of you there are. No wonder there is so much poop to clean up. We should have brought the Royal Baby Dragon Poop Scooper on this journey and make him a Bulletproof Treestump. Or an NPC. I guess that's also an option. Where have you been hiding? Are you an expensive one too?

10 minutes ago, Leatrix Lamb said:

Why doesn't your name end in "m"? I lost track of how many of you there are. No wonder there is so much poop to clean up. We should have brought the Royal Baby Dragon Poop Scooper on this journey and make him a Bulletproof Treestump.

I don't know why. Why don't you look like a panda anymore? Ask a silly question...

10 minutes ago, Leatrix Lamb said:

Where have you been hiding? Are you an expensive one too?

I don't hide, I just flew in to visit. Heard there was a party. Haven't been disappointed.

As for being expensive, I suppose it depends on your perspective. There was a time when my ancestor and his partner cost a town everything.

You can stop pretending you're not a baby dragon hater too. I hope it's you that's going to pay me a visit tonight for a bit of hybridisation. We could make a baby geep... or would it be a ganda? We're gonna have a blast! :grin: 

1 hour ago, Leatrix Lamb said:

You can stop pretending you're not a baby dragon hater too. 

Oh I'm sorry scum mate I thought we were still pretending we weren't mates but okay I'll stop. :hmpf: 

Is this in case the trickster doesn't have the vig and you're hoping someone will kill me? Why don't you do it yourself?