Recommended Posts

Designed model is based on the Ford Bronco revealed in 2020. During creation of this model, modular build concept is used to simplify the building process by splitting the overall process on three stages.
Follow me on Instagram @anton.kablash

Instruction you can download here: Ford Bronco Instruction
Dimensions: 16 x 38 x 19 stud
Weight: 738 g
Functions:

  1. HoG (detachable)
  2. Working steering wheel in the cab
  3. Front independent suspension
  4. Rear 3 link suspension
  5. Working engine
  6. Openable doors, hood, trunk
  7. Detailed exterior and interior
  8. Adjustable seats
  9. Modular building

More photos in the Ford Bronco Album

Capture.PNG

1920x1440.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

 

 

 

 

Edited by LoMaC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love everything about this.. great functionality, compact, and gorgeous bodywork. Excellent.

I haven't yet built anyone's mocs but I think this may have to be my first. It calls to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool! The car isn't really my taste but it sure looks nice! And there are nice small details. Just please, PLEASE replace these blue pins. They just ruin the otherwhise clean look of the car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really cool MOC! The bodywork looks so good, with every piece just perfectly selected.

One questions, though: Are hard springs in the front really needed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, arieben said:

I love everything about this.. great functionality, compact, and gorgeous bodywork. Excellent.

I haven't yet built anyone's mocs but I think this may have to be my first. It calls to me.

Nice to hear that, i hope you will get satisfaction from build process, go ahead)

13 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Very cool MOC :thumbup:

The only thing crossed my mind is orange Bronco

Thanks, actually i have this one with alternate chassis based on Control+, but i prefer manual one, as all function you can control by your hand)

13 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Gorgeous car, I love all the little details and interesting part usage! I love the flags being used as panels near the back of the car!

Thank for your positive feedback, really appreciate that, P.S. yep, flags really cool part, as far as i remember i used them in all my mocs)

13 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

Cool! The car isn't really my taste but it sure looks nice! And there are nice small details. Just please, PLEASE replace these blue pins. They just ruin the otherwhise clean look of the car.

Thanks,Which one? Do you mean pins near exhaust system?

2 hours ago, Robo-Knight said:

Can the seats comfortably fit Technic Figures in them?

Unfortunately, i don't have technic figures, but from my point of view it should fit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jundis said:

Really cool MOC! The bodywork looks so good, with every piece just perfectly selected.

One questions, though: Are hard springs in the front really needed?

Thanks, actually yes, because with soft the suspension is not working properly (too soft), and i also can add that the front suspension with hard springs more softer than rear with soft springs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LoMaC said:

Tanks,Which one? Do you mean pins near exhaust system?

No, I would replace all the blue pins that are visible on the entire car. You could replace them with older black LEGO  pins or even get some white ones from GoBricks to go super clean. But it is your car, so you do you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

No, I would replace all the blue pins that are visible on the entire car. You could replace them with older black LEGO  pins or even get some white ones from GoBricks to go super clean. But it is your car, so you do you.

yep it would be great, but don't think that i will do it as i plan to use parts from this model in the next MOC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, LoMaC said:

yep it would be great, but don't think that i will do it as i plan to use parts from this model in the next MOC

Understandable, I dont disassemble my MOCs anymore so I forget people need to reuse their bricks sometimes :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

20 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Orange looks indeed better

2_DOOR_ACCESORIES_0469_C5.tif?croppathe=

I started creation with orange one, but my wife said that you have so many models in orange and all of them are mixed in my head, that is why i decided to choose another color)

Edited by LoMaC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LoMaC said:

 

I started creation with orange one, but my wife said that you have so many models in orange and all of them are mixed in my head, that is why i decided to choose another color)

I understand. I also think about making an alternative model in white of one MOC (not a car)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love it! Small scale, detailed but clean design and detachable bodywork ticks all the boxes for me. :wub:

Thank you for the instructions, I think this might bring me out of my recent Lego slump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Surffikoira said:

Love it! Small scale, detailed but clean design and detachable bodywork ticks all the boxes for me. :wub:

Thank you for the instructions, I think this might bring me out of my recent Lego slump.

I am really appreciate your opinion and I am really happy that you love it and hope you will have a lot of fun from building process))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already finished the Control+ chassis for Bronco pickup, and have started the body,

hope it will be also Modular model, who knows...?

 

1920x1920.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely model! Thanks for sharing.

I really love the compactness of this, and the shaping of the body is also very very nice!

 

-ED-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nazgarot said:

Lovely model! Thanks for sharing.

I really love the compactness of this, and the shaping of the body is also very very nice!

 

-ED-

Nice to hear this, thank for your feedback!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.