Giacinto Consiglio

[MOC] Neoclassical Theatre

I'm very happy to show you my latest work, the Neoclassical Theatre. Its exterior draws inspiration from Russian Neoclassicism, while the audience and the stage is freely based upon magnificent Palladio's Teatro Olimpico in Vicenza. The model can be divided into two blocks and the back pedimented facade is removable to access the interior. Hope you like it!

50262557908_c658b1cda6_h.jpg

50263221851_8d4128c53c_h.jpg

50262584878_5ea08ccce9_h.jpg

50263412182_cd0ea9b251_h.jpg

50263258116_f8f8328a33_h.jpg

Edited by Giacinto Consiglio

Incredible masterpiece ...thousands of pieces joined together ingeniously. :wub_drool:

The things I like the most are: the columns with the capitals, the windows with the architectural details and the curtains, the dome made with SNOTted plates ...the chain link fence is a work of art too! :wub:

Top notch work!!! :excited::thumbup:

Edited by LEGO Train 12 Volts

What an Amazing piece of artwork!  I Really like the interior ceiling and how the chandeliers connect!  Incredible work!

Very impressive, congratulations. I also appreciate the details included; such as the Dressing Rooms behind the stage; and the piano in the foyer. Very clever design with the roof linings and dome. How many pieces do you estimate are in the model?

Well done! A very nice and detailed build. I especially like the white flowers as decoration in the ceiling:

50263258116_f8f8328a33_h.jpg

Amazing work! Would love to see this done with an orchestral hall. I would buy that in a heartbeat :wub_drool:

18 hours ago, Giacinto Consiglio said:

Yes, it is! It counts more than 12k bricks.

Thanks, that's truly impressive.

On 8/24/2020 at 9:24 PM, JintaiZ said:

Simply amazing ?

What he said

It's great building itself, the architecture / color. the Round shape looks great too, and all those details are really great, like those statues in place of the 'windows', the little 'fence' with the chains and ... the whole interior ... just to much to write :classic:
It's a great moc but one thing I also like is those curtains, made of slopes. Simple but it's looks really good, never seen that. Gives it more / extra 'style'.

the Only minuspoint, (just a little one) I think, is the entrance. It's a bit small comparing to that amazing building. Looks more like a exit.

Absolutely incredible, especially the rounded section and domed roof. Really like your color choices as well. Neoclassical, and super classy. Fantastic work!

Simply excellent! :thumbup:

I really like the fantastic architecture and all these great interior details.

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Sunseeker21 noted that they bought the instructions somewhere. I would love to do the same since this is just fabulous - is that possible somewhere? I did not yet see the building on Rebrickable for instance. Thanks!