Moppo

[Factions Ep. 6 - Cat B][S3 - Bonadan - CE] Jai'galaar Interception

*Your entry has earned 9 XP*

Above Bonadan the Jaigalaar, Solt Viszla's custom starfighter engages Moff Pyerce's TIE squadrons over Bonadan. Armed with a heavy ion cannon on its right s-foil, it makes light work of the unshielded fighters.

X7FKJZt.png

Spoiler

Modelled after the Aggressor assault fighter, Solt's personal starfighter features a mirrored top and bottom canopy and a pair of highly mobile s-foils. The thin profile and small size make it a highly mobile fighter, in addition to micro-thrusters on the ends of the s-foils which allow it to weave amongst space debris.

U2qupz3.jpg

fX1gNiJ.jpg

7WSpbOs.jpg

Edited by goatman461

I love it. I want that ship IRL. It looks like someone modded a sportscar into a starfighter. Just a couple of steps up from a Landspeeder. Very cool.

Isn't that IGs ship? I always thought it would fly the other way around, and has so two claws to catch enemy vessels.:sweet:

A very sleek desgin and the build is spot on. Immediately recognizable:thumbup:

Thanks guys. :)

It's based loosely on IG-88's ship. I was trying to see what I could make with just the parts I had in my collection, so I ended up making it quite different.

I couldn't seem to find any examples of how a human pilot should sit in the fighter IG-88 uses, the only pics I remember seeing showed him just sort of "standing" horizontally so his head can see out of both viewports without turning.