Ross Fisher

[Factions Ep. 6 - Cat A][S3 - Bonadan - CE] Death from above

*Your entry has earned 10 XP*

And then we took those ships and attacked Bonadan. Apparently far too many of the Clan troops were going without armour and, when you can't get Beskar, Bonadan Alloy is a step in the right direction. 

The entire planet has been strip-mined to destruction. It's just one big dust-bowl now. The only way the rulers can clear that dust is with weather control stations in the northern mountains. 

So that's where Rusty Eldar's attack force jumped in. Like I've said before, I am not a fan of the Way of the Rising Phoenix, but when I was told it was either that or try to fly an assault ship through defensive cannons, I took the "safer" option. 

Death from above

Our attack quickly shut down some of the more powerful wind generators and, when the planetary ruler in question, one Moff Pyerce, sent reinforcements, we cut them down wave after wave. 

Death from above

Edited by goatman461

I really like this, from the descending Mandalorians and their unique outfits and weapons to the vault door and the mine wall.

Fantastic build,  

Gosh, I love this so much. The worldbuilding is fascinating, what a cool spot for a fight. The build is so well color-blocked. Love the ridge on the side, and what I assume is either a weather control generator or a mine vault thing. Your writing is straight forward and compelling, per usual. 

Awesome job here Ross. I like the texture on the back wall a lot as well as the color blocking on the rock slope.

This is just great! I love your color transition on the rocks on the right. And the large rounded bricks you use for the mine entrance give it a great feel. Good work!