alantsao

[MOC] Batmobile of the Future

HI all,

I would like to show you my MOC: batmobile of the future. I hope you guys like it, comments are welcome.

28242273052_aab45c5ea0_z.jpg   28063706380_4c3ed6130a_z.jpg

The brackets are used for supporting the vehicle.

28242271372_91fd578e31_z.jpg

28345731595_a6e7acd534_z.jpg

There is a main engine in front of the vehicle

28242271532_4a4379a3ec_z.jpg

28242273012_0645d0287f_z.jpg

28063705700_4e4660d018_z.jpg

28242272702_5f5fdecc3c_z.jpg

28063706230_290dcc021c_z.jpg

28063706030_caafb2c667_z.jpg

28063705270_e57285275f_z.jpg

28242271862_a6c2bb5381_z.jpg

Really interesting idea here.  You captured the exaggeration of the Batmobile, while giving it a Back to the Future 2 look.  I like this a lot. 

Very design. I really like that front engine shot, it gives a menacing vibe that the Batmobile should have. The shaping is cool too. Different enough, but still definitely Batmobile.

Hot damn! That's really cool looking. The red highlights are really cool looking, gives me tron vibes. Maybe adding more clear red parts would make it even cooler looking.

The engine details, the vents, the radiator, the intakes, the booster flaps (I don't know what they're called), Is absolutely sick. You nailed that design, even the flaps on the back. 

The connection between the front part and the back part looks very vulnerable, (like a fire blade or something can slice through it). Widening the connection would make it better looking. 

Overall, the Batmobile looks amazing, like a podracer from star wars, with the front part boosting the back. I wonder how the front part powers the back? Maybe add a corrugated pipe? (that took a long time to find, I didn't know what it was called so I had to look in the inventories of lego sets but brickset didn't include it in a lot of sets so it took a long time).

So that's how I feel about your MOC.

On 8/21/2020 at 9:45 PM, gb5150 said:

Really interesting idea here.  You captured the exaggeration of the Batmobile, while giving it a Back to the Future 2 look.  I like this a lot. 

Thank you very much!

On 8/21/2020 at 11:46 PM, JintaiZ said:

Cool :)

Thanks.

On 8/22/2020 at 4:25 AM, Vindicare said:

Very design. I really like that front engine shot, it gives a menacing vibe that the Batmobile should have. The shaping is cool too. Different enough, but still definitely Batmobile.

Thanks, I am glad you like it.

On 8/23/2020 at 6:06 AM, HRC said:

Hot damn! That's really cool looking. The red highlights are really cool looking, gives me tron vibes. Maybe adding more clear red parts would make it even cooler looking.

The engine details, the vents, the radiator, the intakes, the booster flaps (I don't know what they're called), Is absolutely sick. You nailed that design, even the flaps on the back. 

The connection between the front part and the back part looks very vulnerable, (like a fire blade or something can slice through it). Widening the connection would make it better looking. 

Overall, the Batmobile looks amazing, like a podracer from star wars, with the front part boosting the back. I wonder how the front part powers the back? Maybe add a corrugated pipe? (that took a long time to find, I didn't know what it was called so I had to look in the inventories of lego sets but brickset didn't include it in a lot of sets so it took a long time).

So that's how I feel about your MOC.

Thanks for your suggestion, the front engine and the intake were the trickiest part for me to build the batmobile so I am glad you like it. :sweet: