Count Vroskri

Sean Greybeard's Story - Part 2 - He shouldn't be that hard to deal with....

Previously:

Part 1

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/179698-sean-greybeards-story-part-1-guilt-is-a-powerful-thing/

It has been raining for a while when Florian began heading back to the estate. It was foggy and he could hardly see, but he knew his way around, and he had been going to the estate for longer than he could remember. He was getting too old for this. 

Sean Greybeard's Story - Part 2 - he shouldn't be that hard to deal with

As He approached the building, like usual, it in no way portended to what was in it. It gave of a stately, important  vibe, but Florian knew all too well that what was inside was quite different, rotting, poisoned even.

When he reached the big double doors, he was worried. Master would be angry.

He knocked, and entered. The room gave of a faint gray glow. 

Master was facing away from him, but in the tall black mirror, Florian could see him gritting his teeth. 

He held his breath. 'Master, may I speak?' he said quietly. 

Master did not turn to face him as he approached , his face turning away so Florian could no longer see it in the mirror.

'Yes. What news do you bring? ' Masters voice was cold, as if his words came not from his voice box but from his poisoned, cruel soul. 

'Greybeard has survived.'  Florian was fearful, his body wracked with sweats. 'He has a new ship, the cutter Sea Wench.' 

Master hissed angrily. When he spoke again his voice was dripping with vindictive rage. 'Sean still owes me. I will kill him. I will have my revenge.'

Florian spoke again.' Sir, the Black Captains Brethren are a tightly knit group. They will not allow you to take one of their brothers The Phoenix will be angry if you interfere.' 

There was a silence, which seemed to last for decades. 

When Master spoke again it was with chilling calm. 

'Loosen the knots until we can get to Sean.' 

Edited by Count Vroskri
Extra photo

You're a good storyteller, but your photos are terrible.

There is a big difference between taking photos on vacation and taking pictures of Lego. Lego minifigures are especially difficult to photograph. An LED photography softbox (light tent) and a tripod can help. I bought a cheap one at AliExpr****. It's an investment that pays off. You will enjoy it yourself when you see your photos.

You know, your topics get better with good photos. Take lots of photos. Then select only a few, but the best, to publish. Don't stress, take your time. You need time for your good stories. Also take the time to publish good photos.

Photos with light tent and tripod:

50066874811_e05f42ac66_b.jpg1A by Philippe, auf Flickr

50067130547_f9121881e9_b.jpg2B by Philippe, auf Flickr

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/176622-post-your-pirate-crew-pirate-figbarfs/&page=5&tab=comments#comment-3265667

Edited by NOD
I was too stupid to insert the link correctly

This opens up for a very nice plot with a a proto- and antagonist !

For the pics, I think NOD's remark is sufficient. Taking pics is always hard I too struggle sometimes.