SteamSewnEmpire

[moc] HMS Indefatigable (1784)

This is not a redo, but a completely new Razee, based on the real 44-gun ship. It's not quite right (the hull is too narrow; it's missing a few cannons), but this is about as close as I can come using the stock hull pieces without it looking absurd via over-lengthening.

ZajhJl5.jpg

ORT0qHp.jpg

BWs9HUw.png

84LGoJE.jpg

tArn0ph.png

mBfUCMn.png

L4DZfFB.png

oq2tPuw.png

ASHXLN8.png

pYPFMFU.png

u0XKVwr.png

Posted (edited)

Well, well we'll. If it isn't @SteamSewnEmpireat work again.

I can see you've taken into account the advice I suggested last time. I would recommend moving the bell back and removing the crane on the foremast. Otherwise, great work and keep it up! 

Edited by Count Vroskri
Forgot something.

I don't know... 5 images, high-rez at that, before showing your LDD renders; it's just not good form, mate. I think it's easy enough to Google up The Old Indy if one finds them selves in need of comparative reference. It's not like you picked an obscure vessel to recreate, eh? Also, not that you asked :pir-wink: but if you find the pre-fab hull sections limiting, why not ditch 'em?

Cheers

Edited by kurigan

I love it! Really good shapes! Only thing that bgs me slighty is the fake gunports beneath the stern gallery, also the black blob just looks a bit weird, so I`d change that maby. But other than that, Im really enjoying what I see  here