Basiliscus

Destructive Interference rock Legaña

indexed.gif B-V-7C

Something a little different this time, a (fictional) rock band called 'Destructive Interference' visits my town. Look out for the associated article in Calvin's The Legoland Times which will appear soon. Enjoy!

destructive_interference_article.jpg

(Pic is link to Brickshelf gallery)

Further to the above I have tonight added a humourous (to me anyway) biography of the band on MOCpages. It can be found here.

Apologies if this is considered 'bumping' of my own topic but I thought some may be interested.

Edited by Basiliscus

An impressive looking band that is indeed, very well done. That biography´s really very funny, although I guess I´ve missed those Disney movies.... :laugh:

That’s an interesting band you've made there I like how you've made their instruments , I the bibliography was rather funny and I enjoyed reading it :laugh: . I don't see what’s wrong with sacrificing a child’s doll on stage (so long as it wasn't a Lego doll :angry: ) :tongue:.

Apologies if this is considered 'bumping' of my own topic but I thought some may be interested.

I think it was okay to bump your topic in this case since you didn't get a comment for 3 days, as sometimes a topic may go unnoticed for a few days and will be ignored sadly (it happed to me as well). Can't wait to see more from you soon :sweet:

Edited by MacK

I meant to reply to this over the weekend having seen the Finnish entry in the eurovision song contest!!

Good work with the band... The instruments are well done and best of all, 'Graveyard' Guitarrista is a leftie player-cool!!

You seem to have refugees from Metallica and Slipknot on the guitars - that'll be an awesome gig!! (Princess Leia seems to be very excited about it!)