ARKUM ELO

[Factions Ep. 6 - Cat A][L13 - Fondor - TT] Arrival on Fondor...

*Your entry has earned 14 XP*

[Factions Ep. 6 - Cat A][L13 - Fondor - TT] Arrival on Fondor...

The wind beats against the doors of the gunship. The descent is steep, the sky is dark  and BRAVURA squad is holding fast. DT-R65  reveals the holomap.  “Alright men, our objective is the assembly area found in sector 2.2. Our CO has taken the metal refinery. It is up to us to halt, and destroy the production facilities. We will enter the complex through the maintenance halls and make our assault from within the complex. DT-0567, and DT-0698, you will sabotage the aerial defense system. We cannot land with the dropship, but we can deploy by parachute.” “Sir, Why would we not use jetpacks?” interrupts DT-0567,  known informally  as Coda. “We will take questions after the briefing DT-0567.” replied DT-R65 harshly. He continues; “After Coda and Dolore have terminated  the defensive systems, the petty guard staff Pyerce has on duty will be dealt with accordingly. We are to destroy all facilities in sector 2.2.3 and 2.2.4. The remaining facilities will be used to our advantage in the following siege.  Now, are there any questions?” “My question still stands.” said Coda. “Yes of course.” replied DT-R65 “It is imperative we use manual gear, as jetpacks will give away our position. We have scramblers, but do not forget, Pyerces forces will be alert and looking for any suspicious activity! Is that clear trooper?” “Sir, yes sir!” answered Coda hastily. 

“ I must say, these troopers are quite lacking… in everything” said Coda. “So it would seem DT-0567” replied DT-R65. “May I ask you a personal question sir?” “No” answered DT-R65. “We are all imperial special forces  here DT-0567. You know as well as  I do,  what each and every one of us has been through. Refrain from asking such questions in the future.” commanded DT-R65. DT-R65 continued; “DT-0567, A certain amount of restraint is required, if we are all to be free from the suffering that life will inevitably wash over us. That is why we must fight for what we believe is right. You must fight for what you believe in, Coda. Can you do that soldier?” inquired DT-R65. “Yes, sir” answered Coda.  Dawn had risen, and BRAVURA squad was finishing off the last of Pyerces forces. Explosions echoed through the factory as the charges placed by Dolore and Coda were activated. DT-R65 and Coda admired the destruction they had created. The sky was red with fire, and the decks coated with dead bodies and fallen debris. Hell has entered Fondor, and nothing would quench the flames of this destruction, nor the flames burning within each member of the BRAVURA squad, burning with a rage and vengeance near unspeakable. No man would stop them. 

Arrival on Fondor...

Arrival on Fondor...Arrival on Fondor...

Edited by goatman461

15 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Brilliant build, some great textures and love the use of those technic pieces!

I really appreciate that, glad you like them. :-)

2 minutes ago, Simulterious said:

Fantastic build Arkum! The story is wonderfull as well - I'm glad we worked on it together! 

Thanks a lot! Yeah it was really fun!

I love those textures. Looks really cool. I'm looking forward to seeing who wins the battle for Fondor. Reckon it's gonna be a tough one. 

Very well done that industrial texturing on the wall. Didn't know about those huge technic pieces. They help a lot to the atmosphere.

There's some really good character to the staging on this one. I really liked it. back when I was making theatre, I used to use LEGO to build staging ideas because I was no good at drawing and this really has that good feeling of conveying a scene.

3 hours ago, Bricky Joe said:

There's some really good character to the staging on this one. I really liked it. back when I was making theatre, I used to use LEGO to build staging ideas because I was no good at drawing and this really has that good feeling of conveying a scene.

Thank you so much! 

The detail in this set is really impressive.  I've looked at it easily 10 times now and keep noticing something different each time.  Well done!

17 hours ago, Curbthetide said:

The detail in this set is really impressive.  I've looked at it easily 10 times now and keep noticing something different each time.  Well done!

Thank you so much! :-D 

On 9/2/2020 at 10:14 PM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Beautiful diorama ... I love the use of the bridge pieces :wub:

Thank you! The metal structure pieces come from set 7900.

On 9/2/2020 at 8:06 PM, JintaiZ said:

Great build!

Thanks!

On 8/31/2020 at 4:26 PM, dvogon said:

Very well done that industrial texturing on the wall. Didn't know about those huge technic pieces. They help a lot to the atmosphere.

Thank you so much! glad you like it.

On 8/20/2020 at 3:32 PM, MKJoshA said:

Beautiful!

Thank you! :-)

On 8/16/2020 at 6:17 PM, n1majneb said:

Nice industrial vibe to this, the clean texture adds to the environment in this one

Thanks a lot!