Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2021 Rumours, information and discussion

34 minutes ago, toopizza13 said:

one thing I want from lego city is new trains in 2022. the 2018 wave didnt have a train station, and I really need one, and the old ones are crazy expensive. I also think it could be cool to have the new road plates go through the train tracks.

I got myself a Disney Station for about $100. Well worth it and I need to sell Goofy before he's released again and his value drops like a rock.

I think it's more likely that the train station will be up on the road like the 90s ones then have them cross the tracks.

Edited by Maple

45 minutes ago, toopizza13 said:

one thing I want from lego city is new trains in 2022. the 2018 wave didnt have a train station, and I really need one, and the old ones are crazy expensive. I also think it could be cool to have the new road plates go through the train tracks.

Or how about a full blown transit center with rails and platform on one side and road plates and bus stop on the other and the building in the middle. 

1 minute ago, Brandon Pea said:

Or how about a full blown transit center with rails and platform on one side and road plates and bus stop on the other and the building in the middle. 

You mean a remake of 8404?

12 minutes ago, Brandon Pea said:

LEGO isn't going to make a $400 City set.

Just now, Maple said:

Unless they do the same thing they did with Lego Mario:adding a big and expensive set but for adults(the nes set) 

1 minute ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Unless they do the same thing they did with Lego Mario:adding a big and expensive set but for adults(the nes set) 

Never going to happen.

12 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

You mean a remake of 8404?

Somewhat. 

3 minutes ago, Maple said:

What in the Sam Grizzled are you talking about? How are you going to call something like this plus a road baseplate with a bus stop on the other side a $400 set?

2 minutes ago, Brandon Pea said:

Somewhat. 

What in the Sam Grizzled are you talking about? How are you going to call something like this plus a road baseplate with a bus stop on the other side a $400 set?

In my opinion a set with the same details said by you would cost 80€/$

31 minutes ago, Maple said:

I got myself a Disney Station for about $100. Well worth it and I need to sell Goofy before he's released again and his value drops like a rock.

From some reports, the upcoming Goofy has slightly different printing, based on his appearance in one of the cartoons.

45 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Here's something to tell to everyone who sees and/or replies in this topic:The crook's hideout set isn't canceled(the information I'm about to tell came from various sources), due to covid 19, most part of the new sets were delayed,due to it. 

The set is going to be released in summer, if it don't, the set would be canceled 

Kudos! I still have my faith and this is some positive news to me. I read, brickfanatics.com has also send some question about 60278 to TLG and they are waiting for some kind of reply.

42 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

In my opinion a set with the same details said by you would cost 80€/$

Or $99.99 if you add a taxi or a small bus that represents a shuttle. 

Edited by Brandon Pea

24 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

I prefer to buy that instead of buying 8404 

I hope Lego releases something like that for the next train wave. 

how do you get those foil packs? I know they come in a magazine but which one, and are they available in the US?

28 minutes ago, toopizza13 said:

how do you get those foil packs? I know they come in a magazine but which one, and are they available in the US?

Nope.

22 hours ago, Maple said:

Where that $400 idea came from? It’s very unlikely, in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Where that $400 idea came from? It’s very unlikely, in my opinion. 

Don't listen to him. He's just exaggerating. 

1 hour ago, Brandon Pea said:

I agree. It’s just so random. 

3 hours ago, Brandon Pea said:

Someone here went "Why don't we have a train platform, a train station and a bus station all in one with the new road plates....

That be a $400+ set, easily.

Edited by Maple

8 hours ago, Maple said:

Someone here went "Why don't we have a train platform, a train station and a bus station all in one with the new road plates....

That be a $400+ set, easily.

No it wouldn't actually. Not if you put all three of those together and make one building. 

le-legocity7997-bahnhofa1.jpg

Just connect a road baseplate and a stop on to something like this and you'll be all set. That'll cost as little as $89.99. 

Edited by Brandon Pea

We are almost halfway through March and the spring is in our way soon!

I’m quite excited about Wildlife Rescue and other sets! Sorry i can’t myself but I’m psyched over adult and baby elephant molds!

just a few months left until summertime.

7 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

We are almost halfway through March and the spring is in our way soon!

I’m quite excited about Wildlife Rescue and other sets! Sorry i can’t myself but I’m psyched over adult and baby elephant molds!

just a few months left until summertime.

Same. I'm planning on getting all the wildlife sets except the 4+ one, and in July I want to get some of the stunt sets. By this time with all the town sets we got I would say its possible we may not get a D2C, but I would love to get a new town plan set. I could see LEGO making 60278 into the D2C and release it in august, idc how they release it I just want that set so bad.