Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2021 Rumours, information and discussion

I’m not sure if we did discuss about subtheme’s poly bags but will there be polybags for stunt and wildlife rescue subthemes? 

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

’m not sure if we did discuss about subtheme’s poly bags but will there be polybags for stunt and wildlife rescue subthemes? 

I don't think that it has been discussed yet. I anticipate that there would be some polybag releases, but with there already being three small stunt motorbike sets it would be difficult to devise something small and interesting for the Stunt Theme polybags. The wildlife rescue polybags would be a good way to get any new animal mould cheaply. If they are released with good new moulds I will be heading down to Australia Post first thing, as they are the only place I have found polybags outside of Lego stores.

On 1/24/2021 at 11:17 PM, DBlegonerd7 said:

I’m not sure if we did discuss about subtheme’s poly bags but will there be polybags for stunt and wildlife rescue subthemes? 

I think that Lego will do a wildlife polybag, but not a single one for stunts, the bikes sets have even less pieces than polybags, if we get a polybag of stunts it would be even worse than the bikes. 

On 1/24/2021 at 9:41 PM, Stuartn said:

I don't think that it has been discussed yet. I anticipate that there would be some polybag releases, but with there already being three small stunt motorbike sets it would be difficult to devise something small and interesting for the Stunt Theme polybags. The wildlife rescue polybags would be a good way to get any new animal mould cheaply. If they are released with good new moulds I will be heading down to Australia Post first thing, as they are the only place I have found polybags outside of Lego stores.

21 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

I think that Lego will do a wildlife polybag, but not a single one for stunts, the bikes sets have even less pieces than polybags, if we get a polybag of stunts it would be even worse than the bikes. 

Yeah I agree with you on stunt subthemes goona not having its own polybags then! Gladly, I will give stunt poly bag “nah”.

18 minutes ago, Xico26 said:

Do we have any news on the summer wave? More sets?

I haven't seen any yet. 

Btw I'm glad this server move is over. I was starting to miss this place. 

1 hour ago, Brandon Pea said:

Btw I'm glad this server move is over. I was starting to miss this place. 

Me too! Thankfully I’m not alone who misses this place already. :)

11 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Me too! Thankfully I’m not alone who misses this place already. :)

Same, I was trying to see if the server move was done, every minute. 

I was restless because I couldn't access the forum.
I'm very happy that the server is working again.
On 1/25/2021 at 4:14 AM, Brandon Pea said:

You and my mom would be great friends. She is obsessed with the Korean culture. 

Thing is.....

She's no where near Korean. She's black American. 

Korean culture has its own charm.
If your mother and I meet and talk for a long time, there will be a connection.

I don't know if anyone else has posted about this yet, but according to Zusammengebaut this summer will have a subway theme: a subway station with track loop and train, a subway people pack, and one other subway set.

https://zusammengebaut.com/live-ticker-keine-spielwarenmesse-2021-alle-lego-neuheiten-113557/

Edit, the joke's on me, apparently.  It's not April 1, and Zusammengebaut is usually a trustworthy source.  Sorry about that.

The entire article was a joke by Zusammengebaut, and they admitted as such deep in the comments.  I don't usually read the comments on Zusammengebaut, so I took the article at face value even though it seemed a little strange.  I'm sorry for posting something false.  It was entirely unintentional.  Gosh darnit, the 27th of January is not the 1st of April!

Edited by icm

12 minutes ago, icm said:

I don't know if anyone else has posted about this yet, but according to Zusammengebaut this summer will have a subway theme: a subway station with track loop and train, a subway people pack, and one other subway set.

https://zusammengebaut.com/live-ticker-keine-spielwarenmesse-2021-alle-lego-neuheiten-113557/

A subway? Really?

Edited by Brandon Pea

Edit, the joke's on me, apparently.  It's not April 1, and Zusammengebaut is usually a trustworthy source.  Sorry about that.

2 minutes ago, icm said:

So no subway? 

No.  No subway.  The entire article was a joke by Zusammengebaut, and they admitted as such deep in the comments.  I don't usually read the comments on Zusammengebaut, so I took the article at face value even though it seemed a little strange.  I'm sorry for posting something false.  It was entirely unintentional.  Gosh darnit, the 27th of January is not the 1st of April!

Just now, icm said:

No.  No subway.  The entire article was a joke by Zusammengebaut, and they admitted as such deep in the comments.  I don't usually read the comments on Zusammengebaut, so I took the article at face value even though it seemed a little strange.  I'm sorry for posting something false.  It was entirely unintentional.  Gosh darnit, the 27th of January is not the 1st of April!

I wanted a subway set, sadly it won't happen 

3 minutes ago, icm said:

disappointment intensifies 

1 minute ago, Powered by Bricks said:

I wanted a subway set, sadly it won't happen 

I know. I was kinda hoping the other set would be a bus to complement it. 

Edited by Brandon Pea

Just now, Brandon Pea said:

disappointment intensifies 

I know. I was kinda hoping the other set would be a bus to complement it. 

Me too, I want a new bus to place it on my city, I don't want to buy a used set

8 minutes ago, Brandon Pea said:

Yeah 

On a bright side, i can’t wait to see Wildlife Rescue sets!

It looks like LEGO already rejected the idea of producing subways as it could have been included in every city square set, but trams or trains were included instead...

2 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

It looks like LEGO already rejected the idea of producing subways as it could have been included in every city square set, but trams or trains were included instead...

Not so awesome. 

2 hours ago, icm said:

Noooo :cry3: