Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2021 Rumours, information and discussion

Hey guys, thanks to several searching I found images of the 77944 set

It's a recolored version of 60110 with a different helipad, new minifigures and a new helicopter 

Nothing about 77943 got revealed yet but it might be the 2019 fire station with new vehicles, or that fire station from the "design your own LEGO City set" fire station 

Edited by Powered by Bricks

10 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Hey guys, thanks to several searching I found images of the 77944 set

It's a recolored version of 60110 with a different helipad, new minifigures and a new helicopter 

Nothing about 77943 got revealed yet but it might be the 2019 fire station with new vehicles, or that fire station from the "design your own LEGO City set" fire station 

You mind showing me via DM? 

4 minutes ago, williejm said:

Can’t believe the ‘dalmatian’ hasn’t had a makeover YET 

I know right?!

Interested to see how these reissues play out, especially the fire station. It always seemed weird to me how they introduced new fire and police stations every year instead of letting them carry on through a couple product cycles. But it's sales driven so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

But let me understand... this 77944 station will exist in the same cycle as 60215 with a new station coming in 2022? If so, that seems a bit much, no? And still no new baseplate integration (for better or worse)...

Edited by CDM

The Starter Fire Station looks great! I might purchase it if I have space. I am glad I didn't pick up the vehicle they are recycling for the set.

On 8/20/2021 at 5:17 PM, Anonknee Muss said:

The Starter Fire Station looks great! I might purchase it if I have space. I am glad I didn't pick up the vehicle they are recycling for the set.

Bad for me :angry:  I already own 2 60247 sets

Starter firestation is a nice expansion to 60215: Fire Station , basicly another garage + floor, also should be a cheaper option compared to 77944 (i already have 60215)

2 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Oh no! What inspired you to buy two?

I bought my first 60247 because I loved the buggy and the owl and the second, I bought because it was 5€ in my local supermarket 

Is everybody too busy enjoing summer holidays to share their opinion or is it just that nobody cares about LEGO® City Stuntz?

Let me quote a Brickfan user: " Can't wait to see these right next to Vidiyo in the clearance aisle!"

On 8/22/2021 at 4:43 PM, Powered by Bricks said:

I bought my first 60247 because I loved the buggy and the owl and the second, I bought because it was 5€ in my local supermarket 

yes, it's a small set so it's so inexpensive, I'll immediately grab a few sets if I find 5€ here

On 8/21/2021 at 12:17 AM, Anonknee Muss said:

Which Starter Fire Station? Which set?

1 hour ago, Poodabricks said:

We already saw that. 

I know but the person above was confused so I was pointing out what I was referring to in one of my earlier comments.

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I know but the person above was confused so I was pointing out what I was referring to in one of my earlier comments.

Oh... 

4 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

It appears it swept under a few people's radar. Click the following link and go to picture 6:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSoHm76LwZv/

what is the set number? It's very unclear

60215 doesn't sell well here. I'm expecting the smaller Fire station

There is a toy section in a big shopping mall here, they don't normally sell Lego at deals but when they are instructed to do clearance for more space, at that time sets doesn't sell well will be sold for super deals, 60215 was put to super deals here for two times, while the CNY 80107 ranked the second place

Edited by ks6349

On 8/13/2021 at 3:45 AM, CDM said:

Interested to see how these reissues play out, especially the fire station. It always seemed weird to me how they introduced new fire and police stations every year instead of letting them carry on through a couple product cycles. But it's sales driven so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

But let me understand... this 77944 station will exist in the same cycle as 60215 with a new station coming in 2022? If so, that seems a bit much, no? And still no new baseplate integration (for better or worse)...

60215 isn't a very good fire station, but I will rather get 60215 rather than 77944

18 minutes ago, ks6349 said:

what is the set number? It's very unclear

60215 doesn't sell well here. I'm expecting the smaller Fire station

There is a toy section in a big shopping mall here, they don't normally sell Lego at deals but when they are instructed to do clearance for more space, at that time sets doesn't sell well will be sold for super deals, 60215 was put to super deals here for two times, while the CNY 80107 ranked the second place

It's the set 77943 with 239 pieces

5 minutes ago, ks6349 said:

60215 isn't a very good fire station, but I will rather get 60215 rather than 77944

60004 is the best fire station in my opinion. If 2022 is just going to re-releases with box art that hasn't been used since 2019 (Yes, that really bothers me), I'm gonna be disappointed. Though if 60004 was the basis for the refurbished fire station instead of 60110, I'd be more obliged to entertain the idea of a refurbished fire station.