Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2021 Rumours, information and discussion

Huh, so the themes currently slated for August (like Star Wars and Super Mario) aren‘t in the catalogue? So maybe they‘re splitting the catalogues up to prevent early leaks :shrug_oh_well:

Is Marvel in there? Those sets are supposed to be released in June too :laugh:

Just now, Former Itaria No Shintaku said:

Yes marvel is in there but no pictures.

I assume the names are just placeholders? Because we still don't know what they're going to be :laugh: 

Just now, Former Itaria No Shintaku said:

Correct.

Too bad. Thanks for the information :sweet: 

Back to the City sets then: After this wave (hopefully) succeeds, I hope TLG finally realise how sought after new animal moulds are and keep releasing more in the future (outside of the Friends theme I mean). We've come a long way, but there's still a lot of potential. The way I see it, with every new animal they're releasing, we're getting one step closer to a LEGO zoo :wub:

10 minutes ago, Former Itaria No Shintaku said:

I wanna a Giraffe and a Lion

Me toooooo! Maned lion and giraffe would be great!

Well I'm happy to be back but I don't forget the reasons that brought me to take a break from eurobricks.
I hope you're happy too not only because I keep on telling you what the future will give you. 
I'm a guy who's fond of exchanging opinion with foreign people. I even met some of you in person.

1 hour ago, Former Itaria No Shintaku said:

Ok, well, I guess I can.
60294 is a giant truck that has a side opening and ending as a giant slope for bikes to do acrobatics.
60295 has a big loop in which a bike can jump and a monster truck walking onto two small cars.
60293 and 60299 look very similar with bikes jumping into fire loops.
60309 Bike with guy taking a selfie. - 60310 Bike with Bird masked guy. 60311 Bike with dark red guy
and so on . The bikes have a sort of pullback motor inside.
60302 animals already described, a small vehicle on rubber thread a big helicopter and a shack.
60300 some sort of quad, chimps and a tree
60301 a rescue car, some sort of rocks and a waterfall

The ferris wheel is a small one 3 in 1 which becomes two other park attractions one of which is bumper cars

THANK YOU!!

1 hour ago, Former Itaria No Shintaku said:

Ok, well, I guess I can.
60294 is a giant truck that has a side opening and ending as a giant slope for bikes to do acrobatics.
60295 has a big loop in which a bike can jump and a monster truck walking onto two small cars.
60309 Bike with guy taking a selfie. - 60310 Bike with Bird masked guy. 60311 Bike with dark red guy
60302 animals already described, a small vehicle on rubber thread a big helicopter and a shack.

The ferris wheel is a small one 3 in 1 which becomes two other park attractions one of which is bumper cars

Suddenly this years 2hy sets went from sounding disappointing to very enticing. I'm looking forward to them. The new bikes explain the high cost associated with the small sets. Thank you for sharing.

Edited by Stuartn

19 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Ok, well, I guess I can.

Wow... Thanks!

No problems guys. I love to help. I can't share pictures or much detailed stuff as these things are confidential (even if in my pictures it doesn't state that, let's be cautious for EB's good)

@Itaria No Shintaku yeah, many many thanks. I also got a question, does 60295 Stunt Show Arena include some arena structure indeed? Cause I was wondering few pages back, if it will include new roads, how arena will be connected with them? Can you share some info about that?

Just now, fo4saken said:

@Itaria No Shintaku yeah, many many thanks. I also got a question, does 60295 Stunt Show Arena include some arena structure indeed? Cause I was wondering few pages back, if it will include new roads, how arena will be connected with them? Can you share some info about that?

I've not the pictures handy, but for what I recall the slopes are new parts, big and bulky, but i may be wrong.

20 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Ok, well, I guess I can.

thank you! these sound cool, I'm exited about that pullback thing on the bikes. I was looking at the seller catalog that got leaked with the winter 2021 sets. 60282 is completely different, so I'm guessing the seller catalog has preliminary images.

Yes it has

5 minutes ago, toopizza13 said:

thank you! these sound cool, I'm exited about that pullback thing on the bikes. I was looking at the seller catalog that got leaked with the winter 2021 sets. 60282 is completely different, so I'm guessing the seller catalog has preliminary images.

Some of them are in.
Harry Potter - City - Minions - Disney - Friends - Duplo - Dots
The rest are just placeholders.

51 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

No problems guys. I love to help. I can't share pictures or much detailed stuff as these things are confidential (even if in my pictures it doesn't state that, let's be cautious for EB's good)

Of course I understand.
Everyone knows that photos with watermarks are not allowed to be leaked because it is a valuable copyright of Lego.

6 minutes ago, LCP said:

Of course I understand.
Everyone knows that photos with watermarks are not allowed to be leaked because it is a valuable copyright of Lego.

Yeah, but does the arena set includes road plates? 

Just now, Powered by Bricks said:

Yeah, but does the arena set includes road plates? 

I will look at. Personally those sets are not my cup of tea so I didn't pay much attention tbh

Thank you so much @Itaria No Shintaku!!!!  I'm looking forward to these stunt sets far more now, and the wildlife sets are ever increasingly anticipated as more info is announced.  Thanks again for your info!!!!

1 hour ago, toopizza13 said:

Where can I find it?

Just now, Itaria No Shintaku said:

You can't unless you are a seller.

I know, but he said it was leaked...