Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2021 Rumours, information and discussion

17 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Thank dude!

So - I put the info together that we know so far. However, there are no determined prices or actual names, according to the website.

60300 - Wildlife Resuce ATV - 74 pcs - price TBA - induces two chimps

60301 - Wildlife Resuce Off-Roader - 157 pcs - price TBA - May induced small and big wild cats

60302 - Wildlife Resuce Operation - 525 pcs - price TBA - includes adult and baby elephants, two chimp, crocodile 

Here's all the information about wildlife sets we've got already:

60300-Wildlife Rescue Atv-74 pieces, 5+ set, costs 9.99€ and includes two small chimps

60301-Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader-157 Pieces, costs 49.99€,4+ set and includes small and big wildcats

60302-Wildlife Rescue Operation-525 pieces, costs 99.99€, 6+ set, includes a adult and baby elephants, two chimps and a crocodile  

60307-Wildlife Camp, costs 99.99€,unknown piece count and unknown animals

8 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

60300-Wildlife Rescue Atv-74 pieces, 5+ set, costs 9.99€ and includes two small chimps

60301-Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader-157 Pieces, costs 49.99€,4+ set and includes small and big wildcats

60302-Wildlife Rescue Operation-525 pieces, costs 99.99€, 6+ set, includes a adult and baby elephants, two chimps and a crocodile  

Thank you for your help! I was not aware about 60307 in first place. I know there wil be a poly bag for this subtheme but so far no info on it. 

1 minute ago, Xico26 said:

These are great news so far!!

And I'm finally getting the 60204!

OH, I have bought that set in 2018,but congrats dude! 

That hospital is the best I've ever seen! 

I found someone selling the 2006 one, and I will buy it! 

Those hospitals are way better than that 2012 set! 

5 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Thank you for your help! I was not aware about 60307 in first place. I know there wil be a poly bag for this subtheme but so far no info on it. 

I wish it would be a small rescue atv with new animals, something similar to the 2017 jungle polybag(a set I got) 

1 hour ago, Powered by Bricks said:

I'm so excited to see chimpanzees and elephants!

OH, I have bought that set in 2018,but congrats dude! 

Thanks!! It's my dream set since it came out and I could never buy it (always out of stock)

I found someone selling the 2006 one, and I will buy it! 

Those hospitals are way better than that 2012 set! 

Resultado de imagem para lego city hospital 2012

This one is also cool... But it's more a clinic than a hospital...

Resultado de imagem para lego city hospital 2006

To be fair this doesn't look very like a hospital (the main build)

24 minutes ago, Xico26 said:

Thanks!! It's my dream set since it came out and I could never buy it (always out of stock)

Resultado de imagem para lego city hospital 2012

This one is also cool... But it's more a clinic than a hospital...

Resultado de imagem para lego city hospital 2006

To be fair this doesn't look very like a hospital (the main build)

Yeah, I agree but the 2006 set was the first so it sure has less details and things similar to a real one but the 2012 was supposed to be a hospital, not a clinic(I like it) because since 2006 we have a ambulance and a hospital in a 6-year cycle in 2012 what they did was meant to be a hospital, but it was small because of that big helicopter(nice detail to have a helipad for a big helicopter:thumbup:), I like all the city medical sets but my favorites are the 2006 and 2018 hospitals

2 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Yeah, I agree but the 2006 set was the first so it sure has less details and things similar to a real one but the 2012 was supposed to be a hospital, not a clinic(I like it) because since 2006 we have a ambulance and a hospital in a 6-year cycle in 2012 what they did was meant to be a hospital, but it was small because of that big helicopter(nice detail to have a helipad for a big helicopter:thumbup:), I like all the city medical sets but my favorites are the 2006 and 2018 hospitals

I think we might have had a very discret medical subtheme in 2018 with the Hospital and the Ambulance Heli 60179...

16 minutes ago, Xico26 said:

I think we might have had a very discret medical subtheme in 2018 with the Hospital and the Ambulance Heli 60179...

A medical subtheme would be quite topical at the moment with the current pandemic!

Didn't someone do a spoof lego set regarding panic buy of toilet paper?

4 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

So, the minifigure doesn't have a bird suit? 

And do you know what 60308 is? 

No, only the headgear. The rest is normal.
No, that is not in the catalog. I have seen pictures for Stunts, Wild Life Rescue, Harry Potter, Disney sets (the ones with Goofy Pluto and so on), Ninjago summer wave where they go underwater and little more.

49 minutes ago, Former Itaria No Shintaku said:

No, that is not in the catalog. I have seen pictures for Stunts, Wild Life Rescue, Harry Potter, Disney sets (the ones with Goofy Pluto and so on), Ninjago summer wave where they go underwater and little more.

OK thx, could you give some information about the city sets? 

2 hours ago, Former Itaria No Shintaku said:

How do you get that information? :O

2 minutes ago, Xico26 said:

How do you get that information? :O

I have the retailer catalog.
The only city sets that are in the catalog are the stuntz (4 sets+6 bikes) and 3 wildlife .
There is a Creator Ferris Wheel

Just now, Former Itaria No Shintaku said:

The only city sets that are in the catalog are the stuntz (4 sets+6 bikes) and 3 wildlife .

Oooh... Thanks!

Just now, Former Itaria No Shintaku said:

Could you give some information about them? 

4 minutes ago, Former Itaria No Shintaku said:

Thanks man! So that means 'now or never' for the crooks hideout. :caroler:

Ok, well, I guess I can.
60294 is a giant truck that has a side opening and ending as a giant slope for bikes to do acrobatics.
60295 has a big loop in which a bike can jump and a monster truck walking onto two small cars.
60293 and 60299 look very similar with bikes jumping into fire loops.
60309 Bike with guy taking a selfie. - 60310 Bike with Bird masked guy. 60311 Bike with dark red guy
and so on . The bikes have a sort of pullback motor inside.
60302 animals already described, a small vehicle on rubber thread a big helicopter and a shack.
60300 some sort of quad, chimps and a tree
60301 a rescue car, some sort of rocks and a waterfall

The ferris wheel is a small one 3 in 1 which becomes two other park attractions one of which is bumper cars

1 minute ago, Former Itaria No Shintaku said:

Ok, well, I guess I can.
60294 is a giant truck that has a side opening and ending as a giant slope for bikes to do acrobatics.
60295 has a big loop in which a bike can jump and a monster truck walking onto two small cars.
60293 and 60299 look very similar with bikes jumping into fire loops.
60309 Bike with guy taking a selfie. - 60310 Bike with Bird masked guy. 60311 Bike with dark red guy
and so on . The bikes have a sort of pullback motor inside.
60302 animals already described, a small vehicle on rubber thread a big helicopter and a shack.
60300 some sort of quad, chimps and a tree
60301 a rescue car, some sort of rocks and a waterfall

The ferris wheel is a small one 3 in 1 which becomes two other park attractions one of which is bumper cars

Thank you so much! 

Now I understand the price of the bikes, because of the pullback motor, but.... is there a set with roadplates? 

This question is getting a little off-topic for City 2021, but did the retailer catalog also have a picture of the 3-in-1 castle? (Mods, please move this post and any replies to the Creator thread if you want. Thanks.)

1 minute ago, icm said:

This question is getting a little off-topic for City 2021, but did the retailer catalog also have a picture of the 3-in-1 castle? (Mods, please move this post and any replies to the Creator thread if you want. Thanks.)

No because it's not a MAY-AUG release.

Is it a September release then? Promobricks just says "summer" and lists the Creator space shuttle as June. Any pictures of that?

29 minutes ago, Former Itaria No Shintaku said:

*oh2*

Is there anything else you‘re able to share for all the other themes? Thanks in advance :excited:

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

*oh2*

Is there anything else you‘re able to share for all the other themes? Thanks in advance :excited:

4 Harry Potter sets. Some Ninjago underwater adventures. Disney sets with goofy pluto and fireman mickey + other sets with minifigures.

8 minutes ago, icm said:

Is it a September release then? Promobricks just says "summer" and lists the Creator space shuttle as June. Any pictures of that?

September is summer :D
Maybe they changed its release date. It's not in the catalog. There is the shuttle, yes.