Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2021 Rumours, information and discussion

51 minutes ago, ks6349 said:

How many pieces of road plates does Skate park contain??

60290_alt8.jpg

One

But the four ramp pieces are more expensive than the roadplate piece

2 hours ago, ks6349 said:

How many pieces of road plates does Skate park contain??

It contains one. But it looks like it represents more of a piece of black top than street. 

Funny but at this moment here in Poland, I can buy 2x new 60304 Road Plates, exactly in the catalog price of 60290 Skate Park (with free delivery). Btw, I don't like skate park at all.

1 hour ago, fo4saken said:

Funny but at this moment here in Poland, I can buy 2x new 60304 Road Plates, exactly in the catalog price of 60290 Skate Park (with free delivery). Btw, I don't like skate park at all.

the catalog price is not an attractive price

Will you get 60276? Today I saw the actual product and I like the police truck, it looks better than I expected91-qt16hnML._AC_SL1500_.jpg

and the police woman s beautiful

71g3jUG2x4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

25 minutes ago, ks6349 said:

Will you get 60276? Today I saw the actual product and I like the police truck, it looks better than I expected91-qt16hnML._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I want to later... I need a vehicle to transport them :laugh:

@Xico26I haven't got any City Police released in recent years, but this set will be one I'll get, by the way the price is fair

Just now, ks6349 said:

@Xico26I haven't got any City Police released in recent years, but this set will be one I'll get, by the way the price is fair

Me neither! I can't wait to get it! But first I'll buy 60257, 60258 and 60304

3 hours ago, ks6349 said:

I bought it last week. It is very nice, and worth the price.

8 hours ago, ks6349 said:

Will you get 60276? Today I saw the actual product and I like the police truck, it looks better than I expected

I am thinking of it, I might try and modify it into some sort of a support vehicle, rather than a prisoner transport, if I do get it.

7 hours ago, Bornin1980something said:

Trying to make it more 'Unimoggy'?

Yes, it very much looks like an Unimog. They seem tor try to design using real life references.

Picked up the Town Centre set today (the only remaining currently-fully-known City set I want after I realized there just aren't enough good bits in either the skate park or family home and I can get the few bits worth having on Bricks & Pieces or Bricklink at some point in the future)

The crooks hideout and the 2h2021 stuff I will wait for good pictures and a parts list before I make a decision :)

Has anyone started modifying their city collection to fit the new road system.

I have and it's a breath of fresh air.

Even vehicles are being upgraded and modified plus new MOCs. Now I can't wait to get my Kmart layby off for the rest of my new sets.

Just now, lightningtiger said:

Even vehicles are being upgraded and modified plus new MOCs. Now I can't wait to get my Kmart layby off for the rest of my new sets.

I am modifying my city too, It's going to fit perfectly in my city, especially because the city is full of City Buildings, all of them except my 2008 police headquarters have those 8x16 and 16x16 baseplates. 

22 hours ago, Northoftheborder said:

This is cool... hoping to find it in Canada soon...

I wish it would be released in Canada soon.
Currently, new polybag products including City are sold very cheaply at general convenience stores in Korea.
It's about 6.8 Canadian dollars.(5900 Korean Won)

13 minutes ago, LCP said:

I wish it would be released in Canada soon.
Currently, new polybag products including City are sold very cheaply at general convenience stores in Korea.
It's about 6.8 Canadian dollars.(5900 Korean Won)

Here in the south of Portugal, the only way to get those polybags is to buy it in a newsstand, a company that sells magazines sell the polybags at summer for 3.95€, so if I want to buy the new ones I have to wait until summer to get those. 

Edited by Powered by Bricks

30 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Here in the south of Portugal, the only way to get those polybags is to buy it in a newsstand, a company that sells magazines sell the polybags at summer for 3.95€, so if I want to buy the new ones I have to wait until summer to get those. 

Usually, I thought it would be released first in Europe, but some products seem to be provided as event products in Korea and other Asian regions.

1 hour ago, lightningtiger said:

I don't have room for a city but I'm getting a Main Street going. I'm actually using the older road baseplates, not the 80s / early 90s version, but the green green roadplates. They are the same as the 'current' grey baseplates but green with a ton of paint on them. I am making a seaside hotel using the new roadplates though. It's really got me motivated.