Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2021 Rumours, information and discussion

I alreadysaw the list of this winter sets and we will have a skate park, a city center, a modern family house and a road junction with traffic, that sounds good to me :wink:

And thank you for the information guys, I was crazy to know the next year sets

Edited by Powered by Bricks

Awesome: finally we can buy crossroads separately :-)

And really: Nobody needs curved roads.

And nobody needs harbor, constructions, farm, trains ....

Love you LEGO, why not just abandon city, we need more DOTS instead

According to stonewars we have more information about the city 2021 sets 

-60275- 4+ helicopter with 51 pieces

- 60276-normal set with 244 pieces 

-60279-normal set with 87 pieces 

-60280-4+ fire truck with ladder and 88 pieces 

-60281-normal set with 212 pieces 

-60282-normal set with 380 pieces 

-60290-normal set with 195 pieces 

-60291-normal set with 388 pieces

-60292-normal set with 790 pieces 

-60304-normal set with 112 pieces

-60283-normal set with 190 pieces

-60284-normal set with 58 pieces 

-60285-normal set with 89 pieces

-60286-normal set with 79 pieces 

-60287-normal set with 148 pieces

-60288-normal set with 210 pieces 

-60289-normal set with 281 pieces 

We will have a subtheme called "My City" that have 4 sets ( 60290,60291,60292 and 60304) 

And here's a image of what can be the set 60304

lego-my-city-strassensystem-1024x481.jpg

omg full 2021 winter set list, theres 4 town sets coming i love 2021 so far

yessssss crooks hideout raid i love 2020 police and it looks like theyre expanding on it

60277? im guessing either fire or police, im hoping a police plane, they could use one of the new cockpit pieces from 60262. and then theres a gap in between 60292 and 60304. idk what that could be, possible summer sets?

I wasn't looking forward to this. However, if this works, maybe it'll pave the way for other things, like airport runways.

31 minutes ago, toopizza13 said:

omg full 2021 winter set list, theres 4 town sets coming i love 2021 so far

yessssss crooks hideout raid i love 2020 police and it looks like theyre expanding on it

60277? im guessing either fire or police, im hoping a police plane, they could use one of the new cockpit pieces from 60262. and then theres a gap in between 60292 and 60304. idk what that could be, possible summer sets?

For a police plane you want something like this? 

images (3).jpg

Edited by Powered by Bricks

Hmmmmm some interesting sets here with personal favourites being the skate park, city centre, modern town house and the crossroads, but after seeing that potential image of the crossroads, I'm rather unsure, plus the price of the city centre being priced at €99.99 for only 388 pieces, hopefully its just an error, but if that's correct what could it contain?

3 minutes ago, siimonsayslego said:

Hmmmmm some interesting sets here with personal favourites being the skate park, city centre, modern town house and the crossroads, but after seeing that potential image of the crossroads, I'm rather unsure, plus the price of the city centre being priced at €99.99 for only 388 pieces, hopefully its just an error, but if that's correct what could it contain?

*If* that is correct, then that might mean there are either a lot of big pieces or even some kind of powered up motor or something.

1 hour ago, siimonsayslego said:

The set contains 790 pieces

2 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

60292-normal set with 790 pieces 

See

2021 so far sounds like city may be improving, and i like the new baseplates, i think its cool, but i could see how it could be hard for people with modulars

im exited to see the summer sets, and to see what some of those gaps are, like 60292 - 60304, and 60277

The name for the set Holiday Camper is a bit ambiguous.  In the US, that name evokes a Christmas-themed camper.  But I guess in Europe the word 'holiday' would imply a vacation more than it does Christmas.  Is that right?  So I'm guessing this is going to be more of the European sense of the word, a 'vacation camper'?

Isn't it also time for another train wave? Or is that usually in the summer wave?

Just now, wooster said:

The name for the set Holiday Camper is a bit ambiguous.  In the US, that name evokes a Christmas-themed camper.  But I guess in Europe the word 'holiday' would imply a vacation more than it does Christmas.  Is that right?  So I'm guessing this is going to be more of the European sense of the word, a 'vacation camper'?

Correct.

Edited by Salix

45 minutes ago, toopizza13 said:

2021 so far sounds like city may be improving, and i like the new baseplates, i think its cool, but i could see how it could be hard for people with modulars

im exited to see the summer sets, and to see what some of those gaps are, like 60292 - 60304, and 60277

I hope we see some buses or tow trucks during the summer.

Edited by Brandon Pea

My only complaint so far is the lacking of a cement mixer... again. However the old road plates will apparently be kept, that is a huge relief!

13 minutes ago, brimbolet said:

My only complaint so far is the lacking of a cement mixer... again. However the old road plates will apparently be kept, that is a huge relief!

Why do you think that the old road plates will stay?

39 minutes ago, Brandon Pea said:

It's not extremely likely as there has been a lot of buses before.

The current road plates have their issues, but they are relatively cheap.   I wonder how much this new system will cost to cover the same approximate area as the current road plate (32x32)?  They look expensive in terms of parts.  Also, and very important for many AFOLs, how will this new system work with the Modular buildings constructed on a baseplate?

24 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

It's not extremely likely as there has been a lot of buses before.

Is 5 in total a lot? Especially when they only come out one time every other year. 

I think it should happen and I think it would happen if enough people ask for a bus or two this year for City. My informant said that City will be changed for the better in 2021. So we may see some improvements and some add ons. I look on the brightside instead of tempering. 

Edited by Brandon Pea

7 hours ago, Brandon Pea said:

Except for a few of these sets, i don't think I'm looking forward to these. 

Not really much interesting here, I’m a little curious as to what the two fire trucks will be, but since I build dozens of fire truck MOCs myself I won’t be buying. The Fire mobile command thingy could be nice, that’s a first for LEGO right?

6 minutes ago, DodgeDude5498 said:

Not really much interesting here, I’m a little curious as to what the two fire trucks will be, but since I build dozens of fire truck MOCs myself I won’t be buying.

Well they say one of the trucks will be a 4+ set. But I don't know for sure.....and I think I've seen some.of your fire engine MOCs here. Those are nice! I think I'll pass on these ones too. I've kinda grown a fondness for the ones from 2019. Unless the 2021 fire engines are better, I'm deeming the 2019 ones the best since 2013. 

9 minutes ago, DodgeDude5498 said:

The Fire mobile command thingy could be nice, that’s a first for LEGO right?

I think it would be a second for City as we did get something like that back in 2012. 

lego-fire-transporter-set-4430-15-1.jpg

1 hour ago, Brandon Pea said:

YES! A big rig wrecker would rock, last one we got was the small one in the Tow Truck Chase set.

4 hours ago, toopizza13 said:

60277? im guessing either fire or police, im hoping a police plane, they could use one of the new cockpit pieces from 60262.

I doubt it will be a police plane, there was Sky Police not too long ago with the big plane.

5 hours ago, TuffTuffTuff said:

Awesome: finally we can buy crossroads separately :-)

And really: Nobody needs curved roads.

And nobody needs harbor, constructions, farm, trains ....

Love you LEGO, why not just abandon city, we need more DOTS instead

??? LoL my thoughts exactly, what is LEGO trying to do to City?

1 hour ago, brimbolet said:

My only complaint so far is the lacking of a cement mixer... again.

We could definitely use one of those! I just hope the construction truck is a good one and not 4+

1 hour ago, brimbolet said:

However the old road plates will apparently be kept, that is a huge relief!

Where’d you hear this? Somehow I doubt it.

Edited by DodgeDude5498

52 minutes ago, TuffTuffTuff said:

Why do you think that the old road plates will stay?

6 minutes ago, DodgeDude5498 said:

Where’d you hear this? Somehow I doubt it.

Perhaps I misunderstood the latest news on Promobricks.de. My German is not that good... Sorry.